We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I applied many things I learned in the book "fascinating womanhood". I served him & loved him & respected him. hi sis, similar ang reaction natin sa pangangaliwa ng mister natin.. i didn't reject him.. i did the opposite.. ginawa ko mga di ko ginagawa as a wife before...like you napabayaan ko rin si hubby noon.. i like to read na yang book para di ako mawalan ng ideas how to serve and treat my hubby"... so far, 6 months na since we were "back" to each other's arms.. so far so good... we (wives) just acted right when our spouse acted wrong... which is also God wants us to do. we also attended a Marriage Encounter seminar which narediscover namin ang isa't isa after being married for 9 yrs and how to deal with our differences.