We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mommies question...I'm pretty new to breast pumping for NB. For my son we didn't have a yaya for him so everywhere dala-dala ko siya. Now with our 2weeks old daughter, I leave her with a yaya whenever I need to do errands. So far I did errands twice and I was gone for 3 hrs max. Nagulat Lang ako cause she finished the 4oz milk I left for her. In fact bitin pa. I thought that is enough since I even breastfed her before leaving (she emptied both breasts). Per my experience if she empties both breasts, she would only nurse 2-3hrs after. Sabi ng yaya, an hour after I left, she drank the milk already. Usually how much milk do you leave for your babies at this age?
Grayce: nope my pedia isnt a breastfeeding advocate, she doesn't push formula naman pero yun nga since she's not a BFeeding expert di rin sya maka-provide ng input to allay my husband's worry. We've started on solids na and he seems to be taking well to it, pero 1 oz lang ang pinapa-feed ko and everything else is still milk. And actually parehong yes yung sagot sa questions mo regarding my son being more active tapos early September he got sick with fever kaya rin nga namayat kaka-sad na di sya nag-gain though...
@Van, newborns are not supposed to drink water because their kidneys cannot properly flush it out yet. It is actually a big risk and could lead to kidney complications.
Thanks sis nakakapanatag ng loob He's on his 3rd week now. Will see the pedia tomorrow. Sana nga mawala na after a few weeks I don't want to stop breastfeeding din kasi very convenient sa akin and gusto ko mas healthy sya. Natatakot lang ako na baka masyado tumaas [textspeak!] bili. Anung bilirubin count ng babymo before? Yung sa baby ko kasi baba taas eh haay after phototherapy bumababa pag inuwi tumataas kasi ulan ng ulan di mapaarawan ng matagal @iristacey Sana mawala na din his jaundice after a month Natatakot ako when I see his face na yellow eh and yung white ng eyes nya nag yeyellow Natetempt na tuloy ako minsan mag formula para mawala haay
@prettygurl, yup, i store mine sa freezer ng ref namin. but i place my bm sa isang airtight na container para walang contamination
sisses how do you store your pumped breastmilk in the freezer? Ok lang ba katabi sya ng mga raw meat and fish?