We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^as far as i know, southville is a legit international school. the only thing thats not maganda in southville is the environment(kids) and siguro, super pampered ang students.
Anyone please suggest a reputable school in Alabang area for my daughter. Tia.
Hello ladies,I work for a preschool actually. I did not come here to advertise of course, I'm newly engaged and I'm exploring the new world of wife and motherhood. The school I work for is very warm, professional and it's a progressive school. The ratio is 1:10 so your kids get more attention from the teachers. I know the teachers personally and all of them are of course professional and well-trained. The owner is an early childhood expert who was trained in the US. Being around for 45 years also can say a thing or two The preschool curriculum naman is arts-based but of course targets basic learning skills like reading, math and science. The campus is shaped like a home pa which I love, plus the wide garden / park spaces. The school's name is the Learning Child School found in Alabang village 111 cordillera st. There is a website and a facebook page. Hope that helps!