Well, sa no.1 lang ako not agree. Really, call us OC or whatever -- but all that is from years of observing others & their newborns.
1. No picture taking: well, maybe the picture takers create too much fuss/noise as to disturb the baby's sleep. That's all babies do: sleep, the first month.
2. Well, I do not like people off the street or arriving from a day's work to just pick up the baby. I tell hubby to go wash his hands and change his clothes - when he arrives - before picking up the baby. He must put a baby blanket on his shoulder too.
It is most probably not you, but someone else -- who has a chronic cough? Dirty fingernails? Does not wash hands first? -- she is wary of. So parang walang masingle out -- may rules for all.
I have a sister who installed a glass door to her baby's room. Pag dumalaw mga tao - the yaya wearing a mask will stand to show you the baby, through that glass door -- that's it. hehe. Kasi we have nieces/nephews na dinadala kahit may colds to visit. Or, we have oldies with chronic smokers' c, eh baka iba na, Lols, mga ganon. She said better they say über arte sya kesa selective snooty.
I don't have my midwife yaya wear masks. But when she brings out the baby kasi relatives visit at home, I make a show of using alcohol on my hands, putting not just a diaper -- but a baby blanket on my shoulder & arm & getting the baby myself. Asa body language ko na I am not letting go of the baby -- come look if you like. (So if my mom/aunt/sister wants to hold the baby -- Aba go wash your hands/alcohol and use the baby blanket.) That way, if sa tingin ko may colds or whatever hygiene issue -- I don't let go of my baby.
3. I also don't room in. there's always something: season of colds/flu, sore eyes, whatever. Pag newborn, IMO, very susceptible pa.
A cousin rooms in her baby, but no visitors allowed into her suite. Susko.. She puts out a guest book for Visitors to sign outside her room.
4. Breast feeding is a very personal thing. It is ok to give her advice, in a sharing tone -- not a this-is-the-way-it-should-be-done tone. Take it or leave it, do not be offended if she ignores your advice & good intentions -- it's her boobs and her baby.
5. Ako -- ayaw ko din padalaw. My rest gets disturbed -- some overstay. Meron dyan coughs, sniffles -- Hindi mo makuhang palabasin -- so better get the word out: please, no visitors.

.
6. Well, I don't like fish in sabaw too. Yeah, I eat once in awhile, so as not to offend hubby who likes me to taste his favorite fish dishes (but in my mind:ugh ugh yuk. Lols). After giving birth, there are stuff I do not want to eat. If your finances and household set up can conveniently accommodate your food preferences, go ahead. Pero, if wala naman cook, and istorbo to have a different menu just for you --Aba, mag food delivery ka or fix your food yourself. But, well -- pagbigan ang new mother -- this time is a rare chance for her to get a little spoiling, intindihin na lang.
7. Di hwag, she is an adult -- let her decide.
Don't get pissed - but, I don't think she is maarte.
If before ok ok lang whatever, well that may be a conscious effort to adjust to her bf/hubby & his family.
Now, she is a mom -- you will understand her better when you get your own baby. But the bottom line is -- mothers do what they deem to be good for their babies. Most do so. She is just being protective.
Giving birth is tiring. It takes time to recover -- but the baby is there, nakakapagod. So, well what's the harm in being more understanding, more patient? Instead of your brother griping, he should appreciate it that she is taking care of their baby, and he should accept that it is tiring/demanding & so mahirap. You gave him good advice, ang galing.
It's not the blues, IMO -- just her preferences. Let her be.
Lilipas? Her being protective? No. But it will transform into other ways.
Food preferences? Haynako, kaming mga mothers -- soo much to do. We do not always insist. (But I would rather go a little hungry than eat paksiw, lols..so my cook will make sure there's meat for me)