We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^thanks sis.Ayaw ni baby maglatch sakin e kaya thru bottle siya nagfeed ng bm. Nakaka frustrate nga kasi ayaw ni baby sakin cos nasanay siya sa bottle agad cos hehad to stay pa sa hospital for a week. Pero pinapa-try ko pa din siya mag feed from my breasts.
If ganon sis, think happy thoughts or look at your baby when you pump. Kelangan well fed ka.. If you pump on an empty stomach, walang milk lalabas masyado. Drink soup!! Drink a glass of water before you pump and then drink another glass after you pump.
What about Medela breastpump?
I have both Unimom and Swing Maxi. I prefer the Unimom at home kasi its quiet. The Swing Maxi I use in the office