watch now

Author Topic: CETAPHIL  (Read 67774 times)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2015, 11:47:18 pm »
^^ Technically it really isn't recommended to wash your face more than twice a day dahil drying siya. I use Cetaphil sa morning and evening, super bihira ako magka pimples, usually pag may period lang ako unlike before na ibang facial wash gamit ko (St. Ives, Neutrogena, Physiogel). My kid cousins use Cetaphil products din as recommended by the derma, wala naman problema. :)

audrey932

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2015, 05:13:19 pm »
really love this moisturizer <3 medyo mahal pero worth it naman.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2015, 06:07:52 pm »

Ang iniiwasan ko lang is yun long term impact ng facial products na ginagamit. For example, yun baking soda wash, okay na okay sa first few months or years na gagawin, pero in the long run, this is bad for the face because baking soda is highly alkaline and in the long run, mag d-dry ang skin agad and mag speed up aging process. Not sure if this is the case for cetaphil.

If that is your concern then why don't you change products you are using every now and then or alternate products that you are using. Say you are using cetaphil now pagkaubos gamit ka muna nang ibang product tapos pagkaubos balik cetaphil uli or morning lang cetaphil tapos pag gabi iba naman.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2015, 08:30:59 pm »
After several times of using cetaphil, hindi yata sya kasundo ng face ko. Sobrang nag da dry face ko. Tapos nagkaroon ako ng patang cystic acne. Not sure yet kung cystic acne pero yun maliit sa may forehead to nose bridge area, na diinan ko ng nails ko, narinig ko nag pop! Kaya feeling ko cystic acne. Asa sinehan ako nun. Kinabahan ako cos i dont pop my pimples and whiteheads pag nagkaka roon ako.

honeysuckle04

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2015, 09:42:51 am »
I just bought big sizes of this cleanser and moisturizer cream which is  cheaper than in malls, u may search on instagram, most products are made from Canada, I love the cream it makes my skin hydrated plus madami sya laman in a tub, I use the cleanser like a toner

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2016, 03:18:19 am »
Any recent feedback on the Moisturizing Lotion? Thinking of trying it for my super dry skin :-[

mirandakerred

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2016, 07:55:05 am »
Anyone who uses Cetaphil "down there?" :) I have read some articles saying na better to and in fact the best among others. Nakaka yeast infection daw kasi ang mga scented products.

ilynaloira

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2016, 08:24:53 am »
^^ i'm currently using cetaphil moisturizing lotion...gusto ko sya hindi masyadong greasy and even sa mukha ginagamit ko kase safe for preggy din sabi ng derma friend ko.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2016, 08:52:32 am »
I love, love Cetaphil! One time I got eczema on my hands from using a different hand soap and it's the only thing that helped me get rid of the flaring. No creams, just Cetaphil. Now I only wash my hands using this brand. Plus, it's so gentle that whenever I get my period acne, it's the only thing that will never make them angry ;)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2016, 11:44:15 am »
Thanks for the feedback!

Big sizes lang ba talaga nasa market or ubos lang? Sales persons say wala daw ever but Cetaphil has small containers so not sure if ubos lang lagi?

Trying pa lang kasi so sayang to get big one agad.
I do use the wash but with the lotion small lang gusto ko for now.

sassa

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2016, 11:31:20 pm »
I love the Cetaphil cleansing cloth. Its like baby wipes but thicker. I use it to remove my eye make up and mascara.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2016, 11:40:45 pm »
Anyone who uses Cetaphil "down there?" :) I have read some articles saying na better to and in fact the best among others. Nakaka yeast infection daw kasi ang mga scented products.

I use cetaphil on the face and for yeast infection, why don't you want try coconut oil.  My ob advices against it pero nawala yung itch after using it.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2016, 07:48:38 am »
The moisturizing lotion is indeed good. No more dry face for me and I also use for my body.

Not sure if adjusting pa but it does make my face oily than usual. Pang home use lang ito. I need to find something else when going out.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2016, 09:15:20 am »
Love cetaphil too! Helped clear up my acne :) kahit puro korean skin care na gamit ko eto pa rin hindi ko binago sa regimen ko.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:52:48 pm by Ireneeeeee »

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2016, 10:14:39 am »
Anyone use Cetaphil Gentle Bar for face? mas okay ba compared to the liquid version?

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2016, 01:38:55 pm »
where to buy cetaphil na mura and legit? mahal kasi sa malls and groceries..may marerecommend po ba kayo na shop either online or actual shop?

ginger01

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2016, 02:45:43 pm »
sa cash & carry meron daw mura, nakabili yung officemate ko P540 ang big bottle.

juliennecut

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2016, 10:13:04 pm »
The moisturizing lotion is indeed good. No more dry face for me and I also use for my body.

Not sure if adjusting pa but it does make my face oily than usual. Pang home use lang ito. I need to find something else when going out.

Hi sis, nakakatanggal ba sya ng pimple marks? A friend told me na nakakatanggal ng pimple marks ang moisturizing lotion if gagamitin sya as facial moisturizer.  :) Di ko pa nga lang nasubukan, ang mahal kasi. Haha

cindy_rella

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2016, 12:03:29 pm »
Been using cetaphil since 2002.And really works for and my baby

candacena

  • Guest
Re: CETAPHIL
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2016, 02:13:54 pm »
anyone using cetaphil dermacontrol oil control foam wash?? I heard maganda sa oily skin. yun nga lang sobra daw drying. totoo po ba

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close