We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just switched to Cetaphil for Oily Skin now. Been using it for 3 weeks. I like it coz its gentle on the skin though does not remove much make up ( I use a toner instead). I dunno if its because of Cetaphil but my derma noticed I grew around 3 white heads on my face. Aside from this I also use Celeteque spritz before moisturizer.
^weird no? at first i was hesitant talaga. kasi sanay ako na with water at banlawan talaga ang face after applying facial wash. ang ginagawa ko, i shower first my body, hair at last na face and neck. i just wash my hands with soap and water tapos lagay maliit na amount ng cetaphil s hands then apply sa face and massage for 60 seconds. sa neck dn after for 60 sec din. pagkalabas sa shower, i blot dry yung excess with cotton lang.