ganda ng advice ni sis ishopnow!
So based from your post sis, ito yung mga expectations mo from him as a husband
1. Minsan naman sya yung maunang mag-sorry at hindi na lang palaging ikaw.
2. He should make you feel special specially if there's an important occasion.
3. You want him to communicate with you.
Valid naman lahat ng expectations mo. And yes, you've been wanting to communicate everything that is happening and because no communication is going on, resentment is starting to build up.
It has always been said how important communication is. The question is, how do you start your communication? Do you begin with a soft start-up like, "Honey, I feel unimportant already in our relationship. Pansin ko, pag tuwing may special occasion, parang wala lang." Or do you criticize agad. "You make me feel neglected, You never do anything special to me, you've changed."
Like with your remark about the flower, mag-shashutdown talaga hubby mo sayo.
If you started with criticizing, you really cannot expect him to communicate with you. Inunahan mo ng judgment eh. Whenever we use "YOU, YOU, YOU" when we communicate, we attack them as a person. And it's never gonna work. Why don't you try to use "I, I, I" like on my first example. It's called the "I message."
Regarding change, yes, seems like he changed nga. But ask yourself, who really first changed in the relationship? Based on my observations and experiences, babae madalas unang nagbabago. How's the attention you're giving to him? I mean compare mo rin yung sarili mo as a girlfriend in the past and as a wife in the present. I'm sure lots have changed after the arrival of baby.
Mahirap baguhin ang ibang tao, sarili lang natin yung kaya nating baguhin na mahirap nga din gawin.
Also take a look in your marriage din, kung anong aspect yung pwedeng i-solve or baguhin, or yung kailangang i-accept habanghubay. Hindi kasi lahat ng gusto natin, makukuha natin.