We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis ano description mo sa shade ng classy? hehe. i want to try. La pa time mag mall eh.I have birthday suit pero it didn't work for me. Maybe i'll try fashionista.
^the one with gloss is P249.75
^I havent checked First Date sis, I might like that shade too Have you tried Red Carpet? lol paulit ulit ang plugging ko ng shade na yan hahaha, OOS rin kasi and Im really planning to get 3 coz it's been my favorite lip product as of the moment
Palagi ngang OOS ang fashionista everywhere. @ms.vanity, di nga sya ganon ka-pigmented pero buildable naman yung color, nice sya lalo na under natural lighting. Pag sa loob ng bahay ko kasi tinitignan, parang wala lang. Paglabas ko, saka ko nakikita yung color.