watch now

Author Topic: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII  (Read 35013 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2012, 07:40:55 am »
^I agree sis, it's a hit or miss with ELF, as I dont like their eyeshadows... very chalky and poor color pay off while the Lip Stains, Brow Kit and Bronzer/Blush Duo are really good buys in my opinion :)

^^I have Fashionista sis and it's a lovely everyday lip color.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 12:54:20 pm »
Gusto ko sana bihin yung eyebrow kit nila kaso mukhang hindi ako comfortable sa eyebrow gel nila.. Wala kasi silang tester.. Kaya in2it na lang tuloy nabili ko.. ^_^

NiniMUA

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2012, 06:11:53 pm »
For me, ok naman ang elf especially lipsticks at lip stains nila. I also love their mineral infuse primer and powder brush :-)

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 08:59:56 pm »
maganda ba un eyelash curler ng elf o fanny serrano pa din?

onethird

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2012, 06:11:38 am »
^ Useless for me yung curler nila. Fanny Serrano ka nalang. mas okay pa.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2012, 08:26:01 am »
ok yung ec nila but mas maganda yung sa fanny .

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2012, 02:46:58 pm »
Just bought the lip stain in birthday suit, ganda ng pagkapink. :)
Gusto ko rin sana ng fashionista kaya lang OOS sa SM Fairview.
I also bought their essential lipstick in classy. I have the flirtatious shade pero parang mas bet ko yung classy. :)

ms.vanity

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2012, 03:06:25 pm »
Just bought the lip stain in birthday suit, ganda ng pagkapink. :)
Gusto ko rin sana ng fashionista kaya lang OOS sa SM Fairview.
I also bought their essential lipstick in classy. I have the flirtatious shade pero parang mas bet ko yung classy. :)

sis ano description mo sa shade ng classy? hehe. i  want to try. La pa time mag mall eh.
I have birthday suit pero it didn't work for me. Maybe i'll try fashionista.

chingbeltran

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2012, 10:27:37 pm »
Love their Lip Stain in Fashionista mas maganda sya na matte lang without the gloss. I also bought their eyeshadow brush and their flat top brush but haven't try it pa! I'm planning to buy another Lip Stain pag maka punta ng SM ulit.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2012, 07:53:09 am »
^same here sis, I never use the gloss part of that lip product, I prefer it matte lang :) ubos na Red Carpet lip stain ko and it's currently out of stock.

soLaris

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 01:42:45 pm »
for me, super love  ko elf. kami ang nagkasundo lalo na sa 2-way cake foundation.

medyo ot lang.
mga sis, i was looking for that elf liquid foundation would you happen to know where can i buy it sana? :)

chingbeltran

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 03:02:38 pm »
^same here sis, I never use the gloss part of that lip product, I prefer it matte lang :) ubos na Red Carpet lip stain ko and it's currently out of stock.


Nice ba [textspeak!]  shade na Red Carpet sis? Im looking fo a red shade kc, I'm more on Pink shade kc. Can you post any pic wearing Red Carpet? Hehe! Tnx.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 07:33:28 am »
^I dont have a pic sis, try searching google images for "Elf lip stain red carpet", same here, I've always been into PINK lipstick, first time for me to try RED lipstick with this lip stain and Im loving it. I had a couple of ladies asked me about what lipstick Im wearing. Yesterday 2 senior ladies asked me ano daw brand and san nabibili :)

Badch1q

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2012, 07:46:48 am »
Bought Fashionista and First Date last night. ;) using fashionista now. Wooww! I love it minus the gloss. Haha.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 07:49:17 am »
^minus the gloss talaga sis :) what's your review on First Date? I dont have that shade kasi.

Badch1q

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 11:46:03 am »
^yes sis. Haha. Minus the gloss talaga. Parang mas feel ko yung dating niya pag stain lang. Will use first date tomorrow and will let you know. hehe. ;)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 12:04:35 pm »
^ok sis :) used Red Carpet today to pick up my kids from school, two moms asked me what's my lipstick haha winner talaga tong ELF lip stain.

lhyza cute

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 12:57:11 pm »
hello sis stylishmommy okay lang sa morena skin tone yung red carpet lip stain? and how much TIA..:):)

chingbeltran

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 02:42:50 pm »
Naku sis papa bili na talaga akong Red Carpet neto.  Nasa province pa kc ako kaya paki suyo nalang ako sa Tita ko sa MNL. Hay pag nasa malayong probinsya ka talaga late sa mga bago. Hehe! Kaya lang ako nakakabili ng mga make=up ko pag makapunta ng Mnl or Iloilo. Hehe!

bump

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »
sisses, ok ba ang face primer nla? ang natry ko pa lang is the eyeshadow primer. like ko un lipstick and liquid eyeliner nla. ang downside di ganun katibay un tube nya

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close