watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107201 times)

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #380 on: February 21, 2017, 12:02:50 pm »
^I'm also morena but I have highly pigmented lips and Bronze seems to work well with what I've got. Now I also want to try Pinkies.

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2017, 05:57:35 am »
Swatched EB's LTD liquid lipstick in Chocolate Truffle last Saturday. In fairness, ganda ng pigmentation and not patchy. Super mura din. It's only Php 180. Ganda rin yung Cashmere Blush when I swatched it in my hand. Not sure lang pag inapply na.

Nagle-level up na talaga ang local brands natin! YEY!

sima

  • Guest
^ Agree!  Sobrang level up na pero hindi masakit sa bulsa :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
I applied the EB LTD matted liquid lippie i forgot the color but it's pinkish. Hmm it's so drying on my lips parang colourpop mattes.. hmm parang may papel ako sa lips. hehe. Pero for the price ok naman sya. If type nyo yun cpop mattes I'd say go for it.

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2017, 09:20:32 pm »
I've been obsessing about matte lipsticks for about a week now so naturally I stumbled upon Detail Makeover's Simply Matte Lipsticks. I just got it earlier this evening and I immediately tried them on. I got Lovely, Moody and Guilty.

All three suit morenas. They're a bit hard to swipe at first but after a few swipes, they glide on smoothly. They're not completely matte but I'm fine with it. The price is really nice at P149 each. They're not as pigmented as Maybelline's mattes but still the color payoff is decent enough. I did feel my lips dry up a bit after half an hour so I guess that's my only rant so far. Will test for longevity soon.. as in tomorrow. ;)

n_n

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #385 on: February 26, 2017, 07:11:54 pm »
Product na mag-even out lang ng skin tone at oil control?

Affordable, skin-like finish, lightweight, at okay kahit mainit, okay sa normal-oily (slight) c: Na-try ko na skinwhite in beige, halos walang coverage


BB creams? Belo/Ponds/EB/others??

sima

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2017, 10:30:29 am »
^Maganda review ni Anne Klutz sa Nichido Everyday BB Cream.  Gusto ko ring subukan ito kasi noong nag-sample ako ng counter testers eh lightweight nga siya at parang wala kang nilagay.

sima

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #387 on: February 28, 2017, 08:20:06 am »
Mukhang mas maganda ang EB face powder sa Nichido two way powder.  Mas finely milled yung EB at mukhang mas swak sa face ko yung color selection niya.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #388 on: February 28, 2017, 09:08:37 pm »
^^Thanks sis sima! But I think it transfers pag naging oily/pinawisan? I might conisder Belo BB cream 😊

jepbucklita

  • Guest
^I liked Belo BB Cream. Coverage is light to medium and keeps me oil free for a couple of hours. The down side is the darkest is still obviously too light and white on my medium warm skin and it shows through even under a darker powder foundation. Ponds Flawless White BB Cream was a better match and more forgiving.

ChocolateChip23

  • Guest
^Thanks for the reply.

I'm not much of a lippie person so I haven't tried that much. I'd probably go for Maybelline but I'm curious about Shawill. Is it moisturizing? How long does it stay on you?

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been active on female network lately, but Shawill does last a long time maybe 6-7 hours without eating oily food. The lipstick kindda sets on your lips though, so moisturizing and exfoliating before hand is really important.

cjb

  • Guest
Just discovered Fashion 21's Auto Eyebrow Pen. Maganda siya especially sa mga heavy handed na katulad ko. Hehe 85 pesos lang. :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Balik loob sa Aido. I bought in shades D and E. Super gandang brown lipsticks for only Php59!!! These lippies settle matte and they look so pretty. Walang wala ang Maybelline matte browns IMHO, longetivity-wise, quality-wise and price-wise ;D Laging out of stock ang E, swerte ko meron sa Watsons malapit sakin. It's a beautiful red-based medium brown that's MLBB on me. Semi-dupe ng MAC Del Rio.

D on the other hand is peachy-brown. Ang ganda talaga ng lipsticks na 'to  :-*

DeathToMondays

  • Guest
Following.  :)

Shawill's eyebrow powder is surprisingly good. I also love HHN, but can anyone recommend other paraben-free and cruelty-free brands? Upstart or indie brands are welcome. 

o9kristin

  • Guest
I bought F21's waterproof mascara last week but I was disappointed. It has fibers but they keep on falling sa cheeks. Plus, madali mag smudge.. Going to use Maybelline Hypercurl ulit..

mintchochip

  • Guest
Mga sis ok ba yung Ever Bilena Powder Foundation na nasa round compact? Takot kasi ako magka breakouts eh..  :(

n_n

  • Guest
Hello! :) anong pinaka okay at affordable na brow pomade? Issue saken ay, sobrang pawisin po ako. Mag-smudge kaya pag accidentally ko mapunasan gawa ng pawis? Lol

Anong shade kaya yung brown lang (hindi yellowish / masyadong reddish na brown).

nettiebelle

  • Guest
Napadaan ako kahapon sa HBC at napabili ng San San eyeliner kohl (P106), try ko this week gamitin, pero nasurprise ako dun sa smudge sponge na kasama. Sulit na for 106 imho. :) Medyo naintriga pa ako sa ibang products ng san san katulad nung undereye concealer saka yung age defense serum foundation na nakita ko kay Anna Cay. Natetempt tuloy ako bumili  :o

pistachio nuts

  • Guest
I recently purchased Jazzy France's Eyebrow gel kit (perfect for me coz' i sweat a lot) and Matte lip gloss, both lovin' it! Thank you sisses for sharing your local make up insights here.

sima

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2017, 07:53:45 am »
Yung bagong launch na Our Lil' Secret na foundation ng Pink Sugar ang daming raves! Comparable daw sa Mac. Ma-check out nga mamaya

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close