We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have two staples: EB lip pencil in Cappuccino and Nichido lip pencil in Rosette. I use these interchangeably as my daily lip color. Now I'm looking for affordable moisturizing lippies for special occasions. Just goes to show I don't get to go out much anymore. Any suggestions? My skin tone is warm medium, btw. TIA!
Pasuggest naman mlbb lip product Ok naman clay crush ng maybelline, gusto ko lang magkaroon ng ibang shade ng mlbb. Something na pink/peach, yung hindi sana masyado pink/peach, as long as natural-looking at hindi talaga halata na naka-lipstick
anong eyelash curler ang pinaka okay from our local brands?