watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107173 times)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2017, 04:18:19 pm »
^Meron din ako niyan sis. Agree maganda siya.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2017, 07:24:19 pm »
Long lasting na blush (pawisin, di naman oily) na below P200 lang sana, mas mura mas okay :)

Gusto ko kulay ng Caroline - Rosy cheeks. Natry ko na yung EB blushing tint (?), di ko type yung kulay pati nahihirapan ako tantsyahin yung dami

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #362 on: January 18, 2017, 05:57:49 pm »
I have two staples: EB lip pencil in Cappuccino and Nichido lip pencil in Rosette. I use these interchangeably as my daily lip color. Now I'm looking for affordable moisturizing lippies for special occasions. Just goes to show I don't get to go out much anymore. Any suggestions? My skin tone is warm medium, btw. TIA! 

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2017, 09:29:05 am »
Everyday staple ko ang KJM cheek and lip tint. This replaced Bench lip and cheek tint as my HG.

I have two shades: bitter magenta (deep red) and fuse (purplish pink -- favorite ko ito). Sobrang ok for everyday wear. Perfect for the rosy cheeks effect and one application lasts all day. Minsan pag gusto ko mag-apply ng ibang lipstick, naglalagay pa rin ako ng tint sa ilalim para kahit magfade yung lipstick, may color pa rin ang lips ko.  And ang tagal maubos ng isang bottle. More than 1 year na of almost daily use, nangangalahati pa lang yung product. 

ChocolateChip23

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #364 on: January 22, 2017, 03:51:16 pm »
I have two staples: EB lip pencil in Cappuccino and Nichido lip pencil in Rosette. I use these interchangeably as my daily lip color. Now I'm looking for affordable moisturizing lippies for special occasions. Just goes to show I don't get to go out much anymore. Any suggestions? My skin tone is warm medium, btw. TIA!

Hi! if you like those really reallly affordable lipsticks, you can try the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks. they're on sale now for 199pesos but original price is 299php. Very creamy, moisturizing but matte, pigmented and long lasting. But if you want something cheaper, the Shawill Velvet Matte lip Crayon runs for only 125pesos and has bright to neutral colored lippies. Hope this helps! :)

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2017, 04:09:51 pm »
^Thanks for the reply.

I'm not much of a lippie person so I haven't tried that much. I'd probably go for Maybelline but I'm curious about Shawill. Is it moisturizing? How long does it stay on you?

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2017, 09:49:16 am »
maganda ang ever bilena LTD liquid lipstick.... Cashmere Blush perfect for daily wear.... nakita ko sa IG dami rave kaya napabili ako...

n_n

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #367 on: February 05, 2017, 11:53:29 am »
Pasuggest naman mlbb lip product :( Ok naman clay crush ng maybelline, gusto ko lang magkaroon ng ibang shade ng mlbb. Something na pink/peach, yung hindi sana masyado pink/peach, as long as natural-looking at hindi talaga halata na naka-lipstick :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:00:21 pm by n_n »

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #368 on: February 07, 2017, 12:48:25 pm »
anong eyelash curler ang pinaka okay from our local brands?

sima

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #369 on: February 07, 2017, 01:08:18 pm »
^Fanny Serrano daw is a dupe of Shu Uemura.  Dami niyang raves before dito sa GT

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Pasuggest naman mlbb lip product :( Ok naman clay crush ng maybelline, gusto ko lang magkaroon ng ibang shade ng mlbb. Something na pink/peach, yung hindi sana masyado pink/peach, as long as natural-looking at hindi talaga halata na naka-lipstick :)

check out fashion21 all day bronze or pinkies collection bark lippie. ayan natural looking lang and magaganda., if peachy type mo check kylie shade or sexy nude ng ever bilena/ ebadvance and pink chic shade ng features and shades (FS).

anong eyelash curler ang pinaka okay from our local brands?

ok rin nichido or fanny serrano. Although natry ko yun sa bobbie cosmetics angganda rin mura pa 100petot lang.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2017, 03:19:02 pm »
thanks sa suggestions mga sis! try ko mga yan pag napunta ng mall. :)

another question, may dupe ba ng mac studio fix powder foundie sa mga local brands natin? yung may shade sana na swak for nc30-35.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
^features and shades rin. yun mga powder foundies nila dupe ng mac sfx..cult fave na yan dito sa gt and makeup artists..marami naman silang shades.

sima

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #373 on: February 09, 2017, 09:17:29 am »
^ agree with sis Ireneeeeee.  Features and Shades at In2it ang mga pwedeng dupes sa MAC powder foundation.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
^yes fave ko rin yan in2it angganda ng texture very very fine and nakakablooming! and very long lasting..too bad i broke out from it. :<

sima

  • Guest
Nag-swatch ako kahapon ng Nichido Juicy Lips Raspberry Float.  Ang ganda pala nito.  One swipe lang ang ginawa ko over In2It lip balm at nakakablooming siya.  What I have kasi ay yung Apple Cider variant, which is nice din.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #376 on: February 17, 2017, 10:51:28 am »
^^ Im using in2it din. Ang ganda nga nya.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #377 on: February 17, 2017, 12:31:02 pm »
Favorite ko EB Matte lipstick na toast of new york, tamang shade ng brown lang and amoy vanilla pa. bought a new one nung naubos ko na. for 185 lang ata, super like ko to. hindi ako nanghihinayang ilagay sa lips ko kasi mura lang naman. would definitely buy this again once maubos ko na ulit. :)

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #378 on: February 17, 2017, 08:40:29 pm »
@ChocolateChip23, because of your suggestion, I was intrigued with Shawill and swatched their red liquid lipstick on my hand. It didnt take much time to set and it didn't fade, budge or transfer even after rubbing vigorously and wiping with a wet wipe. Heck, washing with soap and water didn't help either. I was finally able to remove it with a cleansing oil and vigorous rubbing with a sponge. I'm impressed. I'm just a bit scared of liquid lipstick.

Just bought Fashion 21 All Day Bronze. The color is so pretty and for the price, it's such a steal. I'm glad I read sis Ireneeeeee's post before I went to the mall. i'm so happy!!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
^happy to help dear! ganda nyan but sadly hindi kami match it washes me out morena kasi ako. mas like ko yun bark shade ng pinkies.

the matte shades of jazzy collections lippies are nice too. elegant ang selection ng shades lakas makakylie lips..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close