We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I like Maricar's lippie here:http://i57.tinypic.com/a3ysn4.jpgDo you know a local lippie na ganiyan ang shade?
Still looking for a foundation that's good for oily skin. Any recommendation?
F21 double up mascara as my HG mascara... tried all the local brands pero balik f21 talaga...
Tried na the Fashion 21 double up mascara. Ang ganda niya nga!! Hapon na pero may curl pa din lashes ko, partida I don't use a curler pa niyan. Mukhang ipagpapalit ko na si Maybelline Falsies ko for this.
^ I read good reviews about Maybelline Superfresh Compact. Not sure if good for sensitive skin but it's good for oily skin daw.