watch now

Author Topic: Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]  (Read 107420 times)

rae

  • Guest
I like Maricar's lippie here:
http://i57.tinypic.com/a3ysn4.jpg

Do you know a local lippie na ganiyan ang shade? :)
Do you have the same skin tone as her? I don't know a color like this from local brands pero I see a lot of these types of colors from Korean stores like Etude House.

candhie

  • Guest
F21 double up mascara as my HG mascara... tried all the local brands pero balik f21 talaga...

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Still looking for a foundation that's good for oily skin. Any recommendation?  ;)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Lemming for Fashion21 double up mascara tsaka 'yung brow mascara nila. :/

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Still looking for a foundation that's good for oily skin. Any recommendation?  ;)

try either fanny serrano 2 way foundi or fashion 21 tea tree oil. Both are great!

serpensortia

  • Guest
^pasingit. Hehe! Meron ako nito kaso nakatambak lang. Di ko alam kung paano iapply eh. What's the best way of application?

imyourangel

  • Guest
I saw Bobbie Cosmetics in Watson's the other day.. nagulat ako kasi may cosmetics na rin sila, nail polish lang sila noon. Lol! But their packaging looks really classy and cute! :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Tried na the Fashion 21 double up mascara. Ang ganda niya nga!! :D Hapon na pero may curl pa din lashes ko, partida I don't use a curler pa niyan. Mukhang ipagpapalit ko na si Maybelline Falsies ko for this.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
F21 double up mascara as my HG mascara... tried all the local brands pero balik f21 talaga...

Tried na the Fashion 21 double up mascara. Ang ganda niya nga!! :D Hapon na pero may curl pa din lashes ko, partida I don't use a curler pa niyan. Mukhang ipagpapalit ko na si Maybelline Falsies ko for this.

Hi sisses! Madami nga ako nakikitang raves about F21 mascara. How much is this? Is it okay for everyday use tska hindi ba nagssmudge? Kasi yun ang problema ko. I have oily skin kahit sa eye area :(

ohcmon

  • Guest
^ P225 lang siya sis. I have normal-oily skin at hindi naman siya nagssmudge. I've read reviews na matagal daw matuyo so 'wag muna mag-blink after application para hindi kumapit under the eyes but that isn't the case naman for me. I super love it hehe

parpol_haze

  • Guest
I'm sold! Bukas na bukas bbili na ko nyan! Haha. Thank you sis! ;)

serpensortia

  • Guest
^sali ako! Next week naman ako bibili haha ibibigay ko na lang sa kapatid ko yung Hypercurl. Airconditioned school niya eh. Baka sa kanya, di matunaw! Haha

parpol_haze

  • Guest
^ I read good reviews about Maybelline Superfresh Compact. Not sure if good for sensitive skin but it's good for oily skin daw.

I have very oily skin. For me, it's not worth buying. After an hour, oily agad sa face. It also cakes every time I retouch. Yung dry patches ng face ko from micropeeling naeemphasize pa and blemishes are still visible. Buti nalang yung maliit lang binili ko. Sa paa ko nalang nilalagay para mas flawless tignan pag nakasandals. lol.

About sa lippies naman mga sis, ano kayang local lippie na dupe ng WetN'Wild Just Peachy?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:55:49 am by parpol_haze »

Miss Taken

  • Guest
F21 Double Up Mascara is only good for lengthening pero it's too heavy for my eyelashes. Hindi niya naho-hold yung curl so I need to use another mascara for that.

Pagdating sa BB cream, two thumbs up ang Careline BB Cream Whitening. Pag eto gamit ko laging sinasabi ng mga officemates ko na mukha akong fresh and blooming kaya napabili rin sila ;D

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Currently loving Ever Bilena lippies!

1. Pro Longwear  in Zest (P165) - Orangey/coral, sa hand ko sobrang orange pero on my lips not so much, natural looking at nakaka-fresh ng look! It suits best on fair skin IMO and it's odorless.
2. Extreme Lipstick in Apple Brandy (P165) - My fave shimmery pink shade. This is my everyday lippie for now. Mas maganda sya kung two applications lang as I want it to look as natural as possible. The only con is the scent (amoy solvent?).
3. Ever Bilena in Dazzling Orchid (P95) - Plum/magenta shade. Love at first try! It has the same scent with the apple brandy, though.

Overall, I'm really satisfied! Very pigmented, not drying on my lips and most of all, budget-friendly! ;D

For concealers mga sis, ano po marerecommend nyo?

hot.pepper

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2015, 04:05:40 pm »
Do you girls know of a local dupe of Mac Lipstick in SIN? :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2015, 04:18:19 pm »
I don't remember the last time I've tried a local lip product but I'm glad I got the Shawill lipliner in shade 1. It's such a pretty color and does not dry out my lips. Lasts long and only 60 bucks.

ohcmon

  • Guest
^^ Not local but a cheaper alternative I know is WnW's Cherry Bomb :)

hot.pepper

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Makeup Brands, EB, F21, Glish, Fanny Serrano [Thread 7]
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2015, 06:35:14 pm »
Thanks! :) Will check the online stores for that.

sima

  • Guest
Nagustuhan ko ang Nichido Juicy Lips in Apple Cider. Para siyang MAC Touch sa akin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close