^ wow sis break_free what a coincidence, I am a vegetarian as well

full on, meaning, kahit eggs hindi ako kumakain, although I take dairy, yung vegan and hindi nagdadairy. I do not also eat foods na may flavorings/ingredients na may animals, like mga chicken flavors etc.. So bale my food is just veggies, fruits, tofu and paminsan minsan vegemeat if masipagan ako bumili

Hmm 95-98lbs target weight mo? ako din more or less 5'3 in height..I checked my ideal weight and it should be from 112lbs to 118lbs..eh nung umabot ako ng 112lbs omg I felt so bloated na

and I remember my last weight nung mga 95lbs pa ako is HS

wish I could go back to that..hindi kaya underweight na yun sis?

weight ko now is jumping from 106-108-110lbs, hindi narin ako maka-alis dun..I eat rice most of the time 1x a day nalang or at the most 2x..white mixed with red rice. hindi ako masyadong nagbrebread, if ever man I choose whole wheat too. ang weakness ko talaga is noodles

Di ako masyado mahilig sa butter, peanut butter, mga matatamis na palaman sa bread or food. I make my own pesto, ito mas type ko hehe. I wanted to try yung green tea with Jasmin ng Lipton but eeeckk lasang pabango because of the jasmine. I know na mas okay yung loose dried or much better fresh leaves when making tea, masyado lang kasi busy sked ko to go out of my way to Chinatown or wherever kung saan ko pwede bilhin yun

taga south kasi ako.
Yeah I am familiar with Stevia too as a natural sweetener..my mom's friend, who lives like 2-3 subdivisions away, swears by this and has a lot of plants nito. She is also a strict vegetarian and very very into healthy organic foods..they have their own organic farm in Tanay, planting and selling organic veggies and herbs. Ilang beses na niya kami binigyan ng stevia plant ni mama pero lagi namamatay samin hahaha. She uses it sa healthy teas that she makes..she is so good at this. Kahit na mejo far out yung combinations, there was one time she made a tea that had ginger, stevia, ground peppercorns, some kind of organic milk and I dont knwo what else hehe (syempre she studies the benefits and experiments combinations), ang sarap at healthy sa pakiramdam. and syempre dahil health conscious siya,she looks very slim for a mother of 6 grown up kids (most of them married na and have children)
sorry napa haba na, thank you sis for your tips! share lang tayo mga sis!
