watch now

Author Topic: Starbucks Thread 10  (Read 87410 times)

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #440 on: July 25, 2013, 01:45:05 pm »
^yup ganun lang nga sis.pilit ko hinahanap ang lasang white chocolate,di ko mahuli. :(

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #441 on: July 25, 2013, 01:49:05 pm »
^ lol.. meron naman konti sis... as in konting konting konti.. lol..

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #442 on: July 25, 2013, 01:56:01 pm »
^nakupo,ang mahal ng konting konting konti na yan.hahaha

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #443 on: July 25, 2013, 02:38:39 pm »
^ ahihih.. yun lang..
mas gusto ko pa rin yun red bean green tea...

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #444 on: July 25, 2013, 10:04:41 pm »
^same here sis, I like the Red Bean Green Tea - without that pudding lol

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2013, 11:48:04 am »
Hey sissies and bros! They have a sandwich promo. I just bought a lunch sandwich and was given a coupon. Coupon states: "Buy on lunch sandwich and get a second lunch sandwich of equal or lesser value, on us." Therefore, don't forget to ask for your coupons!  ;)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2013, 01:40:20 pm »
^that card has been available in SG for sometime now sis? sabi kasi ng barrista sakin, its new here and soft launch pa. So far I only have 6 stars, wasnt able to claim my redeemable free grande of my choice, may bugs pa daw sa system but I was able to use the 300 funds na :)

freelancer_babe, sorry here's the correct link :) https://starbuckscard.ph/SBCard.aspx
I was just given the card and they were asked to pick 5 regular customers daw since soft launch pa. I believe it will become available to the public soon.

wow, i didnt know we were getting this here na din.

there's a starbucks right outside my office so i go everyday i'm in the office. i also wait for my daughter there while she's in school 3x/week. i think masusulit ko yang stars sa card.

i miss their cake pops. it was very convenient for me to get one whenever i felt like it. sayang wala na.

i love the baristas at the mckinley hill branch.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2013, 03:13:51 pm »
Hey sissies and bros! They have a sandwich promo. I just bought a lunch sandwich and was given a coupon. Coupon states: "Buy on lunch sandwich and get a second lunch sandwich of equal or lesser value, on us." Therefore, don't forget to ask for your coupons!  ;)
They just handed you the coupon sis?

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2013, 03:31:42 pm »
Yes they just handed the coupon to me. I'm sharing this info since what disappoints me sometimes is I actually have to mention that I know about their promo before they hand me over a coupon or something.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2013, 05:41:32 pm »
^onga sis, what's the point of the promo if nobody knows about it! I understand about the SB card since it was on the "testing phase" when they handed it to selected clients (which is still buggy until today) and it will be out to be available for everyone to purchase and use in 2 days, I think.


hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2013, 06:29:11 pm »
^^is that only for lunch or do they give it out too for breakfast? I Usually wait in SB after dropping off my daughter in school in the am
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:02:37 pm by hunny_ally »

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2013, 06:58:38 pm »
Tried the bacon and cheese sandwich today and was pleasantly surprised. It comes with a pesto spread and the bacon was still crispy :)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #452 on: August 06, 2013, 07:58:52 am »
Hoping they had out those sandwich coupons in the morning too. I'm usually there in the morning
or late afternoon.

In two days pa ang labas ng Starbucks card? Too long a wait since they gave out to special
customers. IMHO

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #453 on: August 06, 2013, 10:33:21 am »
Hey sissies and bros! They have a sandwich promo. I just bought a lunch sandwich and was given a coupon. Coupon states: "Buy on lunch sandwich and get a second lunch sandwich of equal or lesser value, on us." Therefore, don't forget to ask for your coupons!  ;)
do we have to ask the barrista about this promo sis? coz it's not posted on their Facebook page.

Had my SB card checked yesterday, 0 stars! my goodness, I already accumulated 8 stars from the last
time I checked.

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #454 on: August 06, 2013, 11:03:02 am »
I suggest you mention this to the barista sis. I'll be using my coupon this afternoon and I wonder if they'll give me another one. I got mine from Starbucks Pearl Plaza in Ortigas.

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #455 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:13 am »
Hi sissies, I clarified this promo with the baristas and the sandwich promo coupon is given ONLY on MONDAYS!  :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #456 on: August 06, 2013, 08:42:29 pm »
^thanks for the info sis, so only during Mondays and we have to mention/ask the barista about it if they have this promo - baka limited to certain locations lang.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2013, 01:39:51 pm »
Got my Starbucks card! Availed of the P1500 load promo with complimentary P300 load.
This promo is only good until August 9th. Otherwise, you can just pay P300 for the card, consume
it and reload.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #458 on: August 07, 2013, 02:24:22 pm »
^saan ka bumili sis? pwedeng PHp300 lang muna for the load? :)

i miiiss SB. >___< 2 weeks na akong no fb dahil sa pagiging acidic ko. :(

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #459 on: August 07, 2013, 02:30:51 pm »
^kahit saang SB sis meron. 300 yun card and it comes with 300 din na load. ang promo nila is if you buy the card that comes with 1500 na load, (syempre 1500 din yun presyo ng card na yun), you will get additional 300 pesos. so you will only pay 1500 pero yun card mo e 1800 yun load. tapos pili ka ng design ng card, either yun coffee or tea na design.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close