We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^that card has been available in SG for sometime now sis? sabi kasi ng barrista sakin, its new here and soft launch pa. So far I only have 6 stars, wasnt able to claim my redeemable free grande of my choice, may bugs pa daw sa system but I was able to use the 300 funds na freelancer_babe, sorry here's the correct link https://starbuckscard.ph/SBCard.aspxI was just given the card and they were asked to pick 5 regular customers daw since soft launch pa. I believe it will become available to the public soon.
Hey sissies and bros! They have a sandwich promo. I just bought a lunch sandwich and was given a coupon. Coupon states: "Buy on lunch sandwich and get a second lunch sandwich of equal or lesser value, on us." Therefore, don't forget to ask for your coupons!