We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dang, Joyce Aguilar has jacked up her prices too!
That is what I hope to achieve, sana nga we can get partial refund kasi grabe talaga yung nangyari at ginawa niya. We have a very good coordinator, I hope she helps us with this.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205143614414110&set=pb.1357142686.-2207520000.1418445864.&type=3&theater
^ I second that sis Vhanya! Even Robert Blancaflor's quote was better than Gideon and he is such a veteran. I didnt know Gideon does Kris Aquino shows. Well now that I know I will definitely not get him. I do not like showbiz suppliers kasi as they are overpriced and have a tendency to be gaudy since the masses adhere to over-the-top, "bongga" designs which I truly avoid. I like retrained and elegant and minimal but exquisite.