Author Topic: Event Stylist II  (Read 247827 times)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2014, 02:33:19 pm »
I got 240k for reception from Henry Pascual for 170 guests with 2 Presidential tables (Of course diff quote for bouquets and church styling). I think Gideon's quote is ridiculous! The setup and flowers from my wedding were all hybrids, imported flowers including expensive orchids. I can't believe mas mahal pa siya kila Henry, Teddy etc who had been in the industry for 10 years!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2014, 03:46:17 pm »
Maybe the setup he does for Kris Aquino are ex-deals so binabawi Nya gastos sa regular clients. I could be wrong but there's no excuse to his overpricing!!!!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #442 on: December 09, 2014, 05:10:50 pm »
In 2 years, Gideon's price more than doubled? Well, what's new diba? I didn't have a good experience with him when we were preparing so I never had a good impression of him. Oh well.

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #443 on: December 09, 2014, 10:42:48 pm »
Nice yung kay Joyce Aguilar sis! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #444 on: December 09, 2014, 10:47:30 pm »
^ sis andeegirlxoxo sigggghhhh Its my favorite setup too among the proposals I have received. But its medyo over budget talaga =( Worth it kaya? Hayyyy... I think I better save up!!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #445 on: December 10, 2014, 09:11:54 am »
Dang, Joyce Aguilar has jacked up her prices too!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #446 on: December 10, 2014, 09:44:23 am »
Dang, Joyce Aguilar has jacked up her prices too!

Really sis? How much were her prices before? Do you have feedback on her and how she is to work with?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #447 on: December 10, 2014, 09:49:08 am »
2 years ago, I think she quoted me less than 100k? Though that didn't include the tables. She's very professional naman and I haven't heard anything negative about her

clairetez

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2014, 08:48:01 pm »
mga sis tanong naman,
pag ang stylist may kasamang draping mga ilang tao sila nag-aayos for that?

kailangan ko mag-isip para sa crew meal nila, bawal magpasok ng third party food sa loob ng hotel eh

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #449 on: December 11, 2014, 03:29:30 am »
Just got a quote from Henry Pascual. 250k reception (and cocktail venue) only without drapings pa. Grabe. Naloloka ako sa mga lumalabas na quote.

yummieyomi

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2014, 12:20:25 pm »
yay!! final na, my florist will be teddy manuel na talaga! i thought hindi ko na sya makukuha because h2b doesn't want to, namamahalan sya. but eventually he changed his mind. and right away i booked teddy and send a dp. para wala ng atrasan! lol!  ;D

ElenaMendez

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #451 on: December 13, 2014, 12:54:59 pm »
That is what I hope to achieve, sana nga we can get partial refund kasi grabe talaga yung nangyari at ginawa niya.  We have a very good coordinator, I hope she helps us with this.
Hi purple just wanna ask if you are the Nov.9 bride at taal of her? saw the set up kasi and we would love if yun ang gawin nya sa reception namin doesn't seems panget ang set up, may kulang lang siguro na colors sayo. I've heard about the issue and at 75K nakuha mo sya for your entourage, church and reception with drapes, chandelier and crystal beads... price is really attractive and nothing compare din sa works nya. I've ask for a quote at Teddy Manuel, Guidion, joyce aguillar showing same pictures and the quote for 300-600K I think that's not practical NAKAKALULA ang presyo.
Quote
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205143614414110&set=pb.1357142686.-2207520000.1418445864.&type=3&theater

Guess ill book na with ms.Jocelyn Laguna of Love in Blooms she's telling me na magtataas na sya by 2015 e.

purrple

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #452 on: December 13, 2014, 02:50:43 pm »
Hi sis, yup I'm that bride. Up to you, maganda lang siguro dun sa photo na yan but my point is, it's not what we talked about. The contract was at 80k. If my pegs were worth more, she could have quoted me a higher rate kesa oo nga tapos manloloko siya sa day of the wedding.

I can show you actual photos of my wedding so you can see it. Mock up vs. Actual set up.

She didn't use imported flowers. The entourage flowers were not good. The church set up are just plane 'babies breath'.

Gurl101

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2014, 01:36:27 am »
Hi mga sis! Thanks for the tips. Si Gideon dati nung 2010 wedding ng friend ko 60k lang ang binayad nya ngayon after 4 years nagpaquote ako 190-220k! hahaha

Anyway mga sis, ang main concern ko now is the stage. Meron ba kayong kilalang stylist na magaling gumawa ng stage and papayag na stage lang ang ipagawa? I'll be having my wedding in Tagaytay Highlands. Hope you can help me mga sis kasi sa April 2015 na ang wedding ko.  :) Thanks!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #454 on: December 15, 2014, 12:14:06 am »
^ I second that sis Vhanya! Even Robert Blancaflor's quote was better than Gideon and he is such a veteran. I didnt know Gideon does Kris Aquino shows. Well now that I know I will definitely not get him. I do not like showbiz suppliers kasi as they are overpriced and have a tendency to be gaudy since the masses adhere to over-the-top, "bongga" designs which I truly avoid. I like retrained and elegant and minimal but exquisite.

Sis wag na si Gideon. Been to a recent wedding of his which cost a fortune, honestly di naman maganda. His works look all the same to me, yung pabongga pero hindi timeless.We seem to have the same taste, pero mas minimalist pa ako since outdoor reception. Looking for midrange event stylists too; my budget for reception styling is only 50-70k max.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #455 on: December 15, 2014, 02:02:16 am »
^ Thanks for the feedback sis sparklingjewel! =) Yes we seem to have the same preferences. Thats why I enjoy hearing feedback from you sis. Hehe funny lang because I think I wasn't too particular in choosing a gown designer since I have my "suki" designer already. But it is here in choosing a stylist na sumasakit talaga ulo ko. I think I am more particular with styling than my gown haha Plus I dont want to spend so much, especially since it is one of the things I offered to personally pay for!

Sis, please let me know if you have any new good leads with stylists, or if you chance upon a reasonable quotation with the high end ones =)

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #456 on: December 15, 2014, 01:57:27 pm »
^Sis same tayo! Mas iniisip ko styling than my gown hahaha!!! Balitaan mo rin ako if ever magka leads ka ng bago sa events styling! Thanks sis!

ElenaMendez

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #457 on: December 20, 2014, 04:27:15 pm »
Good day mga Sis! can you recommend any one who can coordinate my wedding? on the day or all through out the preparation..  i hope not to pricey

subzero

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #458 on: December 28, 2014, 02:36:59 am »
Hi sisses i know some of you will deadma this comment since nandito sa thread are the big names. But you may find time to chdck mygreenaffairs or jj eugenio sa facebook. He is working with ycoy of la belle fete. He is very pleasant and very reasonable price. Tell them na refer kayo ng january17 bride nya.

Pinkicequeen

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist II
« Reply #459 on: December 28, 2014, 09:36:16 am »
Hi all!! Do you have feedback on angel of hearts? I booked with them. And okay naman ang price 80 k for garden ceremony, reception (except guest tables because supplied ng hotel)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close