We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Manuel Sony Francisco is still dedma, natuturn-off na tuloy ako
Hi mga sis, how much nag rarange ni Manuel Francisco pag reception lang? email ko din sya ngayon. Thanks.
Hi, Sis z0z.I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes he replies quite late daw because there's a lot of weddings now and preps for the weddings during the peak season. He's quite nice and easy to talk to. I haven't booked him yet but I plan to do it soon.
I've inquired with the following: Something Pretty Manila (~70k), Moki Gray and Stylento (~60k), Bespoke Manila (turned off by deadma)
^ I second. Ernest of Bespoke MNL is an event coordinator. It just so happens na sila nag-pprep ng registration and/or some pakulo for the weddings executed in a classy manner kaya nagmumukha na silang event stylist. Naalala ko rin na I've read something about Ernest scouring Divi for his materials. So, medyo naguluhan talaga ako. But then, yun nga. They conceptualize and coordinate. I think Ernest is very particular with the weddings' details primarily after the exchange of vows (reception).
Hi sis! Just to share lang, I once asked Bespoke Manila about styling services. They replied, "Hi! I apologize but you might have mistaken us for event stylists. We are event coordinators." Hehe. Akala ko rin before they offer styling services.