We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I went with Stylento as I did not get any replies from Gids. Choose your suppliers well sissies, you will get the initial feel naman kahit during the first meeting. I love Stylento and very easy to reach and replies to sms or email right away. I love Gideons work so much too, I think we are just not meant to be and I believe every Bride deserves to be treated well even during preps and not just on their wedding day. Happy Holidays!
caterpillar-girl, you might be surprised, henry pascual can adjust to your budget =) go and schedule a meeting with him. he is really nice =)