We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum (forgive me if may mali ako gawin. LOL). I badly need help in finding Event Stylist. I really really like Gids but by coordinator says that he's not going to accept if my budget is only 70-80K. Super gustong gusto ko [textspeak!] cya everysince. super nadepress ako nung nalaman ko un though di ko pa cya nakakausap personally just my coordinator ang nakipagusap sknya. @Triggerhappy i would like to ask where is your wedding? Mine is in Laguna next year.
^Sis, pa Pm rin ng rates ni Gids. Thanks!
^sis, can you share his rates and pics sa reception venue? nahihiya pa ako kulitin sya kasi i know super busy sya at peak season. thanks sis