watch now

Author Topic: iPad (Thread 4)  (Read 79592 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2012, 02:58:20 pm »
ano ba difference ng ipad 3 sa ipad 4? amy mga changes ba o very minimal lang?

@enitsirhc, yup! Yan ang pinaguusapan namin ng sister ko. When it was announced this morning we were like WTF Apple!!! LOL Hindi pa nga 1 year ang new iPad eh, obsolete na. Tsk, tsk...

I like the iPad mini though...
same reaction!  ::) but di ko masyado type yung ipad mini. mas gusto ko pa rin yung regular size na ipad, so good decision na rin na nag-upgrade ako from my iphone4 to iphone5 nalang since i got my ipad 3 last May lang :D kainis lang lightning na yung new ipad.. sayang, ok sana para same na sila ng ip5 ko.

i was checking the website, ang andun nalang is ipad mini, ipad 2 and new ipad with retina display? wala na yung ipad3?!  :o
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:00:57 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2012, 03:28:46 pm »
^you cant say minimal kasi different chips were used with the iPad 3 and 4.

RIP new iPad.  :-[

definitely getting the iPad 4 come Christmas.  :)

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2012, 04:41:28 pm »
sooo tempted to get the iPad mini for christmas, but i think i want to wait for the next generation with retina display just like the iPad 4. ;)

FABems

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2012, 05:01:03 pm »
Can't wait for december, sabi ni love yun daw gift niya sa akin :) Who wouldn't want Ipad Mini as a gift diba? :) Bet ko siya lalo na lighter slimmer at mas maliit screen :)

prettynvain

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2012, 05:45:45 pm »
my son's ipad was accidentally dropped by my nephew, tapos yung background color niya naging red. i read na ihulog din daw sa same height nang kinahulugan, so i tried. ayun, bumalik! buti na lang umayos na uli and walang naging problem after few days, kundi baka lcd palitan nila kasi i am sure na di yung under ng warranty dahil nalaglag and they can trace it kapag chineck.

xthine

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2012, 06:29:33 pm »
Sisses, im thinking of getting ipad for school instead of laptop kaso iniisip ko may program ba ang ipad like kapag gagawa ng research paper? May word document version ba for ipad? Okay din ba sya alternative for school works or better if laptop pa din?

There are word processing apps for the iPad, I have Pages and I have no problems working with .doc files from my Mac to DropBox on the iPad to Pages.  I sometimes convert .doc files to PDFs and I use PDF expert and PDF notes for that.  I don't even bring my MacBook Air to work now because I use my iPad for what I need eg. Reading textbooks, taking down notes, browsing, annotating PDFs, updating .doc files,  Keynote for slides how's, Dropbox to access files online.  I rarely use my Buetooth keyboard now though for my iPad.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2012, 07:58:12 pm »
Thank you, sis! Ill go with the new ipad then if okay naman pala sya.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:21 pm »
u8mypinkcookies, differences is ipad 3 is A5X chips with 30 pin charger while iPad 4 is A6X chips with lightning charger connector. Of course I like the iPad 4 it will pair up nicely to my iPhone 5 and I don't have to keep on changing the charger coz it will be the same. But the iPad mini has it's own appeal din kahit hindi retina display siya. I'm really tempted to get one. Maybe just the lower memory.

enitsirhc, my sister and BIL are selling their iPad 3 now. LOL! They wanna get that iPad 4. Haha They're geeks and an Apple fan. As for me, I'm still debating...Probably not buy the new one. We'll wait for the next2x iPad. Haha

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2012, 08:03:17 pm »
^I'll give my iPad to my brother once iPad 4 is locally available.  :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2012, 08:39:52 pm »
^^ thanks sis! ako rin wait nalang sa mga susunod na ipad. :P parang carry lang for me yung difference sa chips nila.. hehe di ko masyado care yun now. happy na ko sa iphone5 :) parang lugi ako if ibebenta ko ipad3 ko... di ko man lang na-maximize tapos di ko mabebenta ng mahal. LOL!

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »
^You're welcome! I would love to pair it but oh well! If ever, I'll give mine to my hubby siguro. As for my daughter ok pa din yun sa kanya. All she does naman is play games, draws and watch clips sa youtube or movies sa netflix. Nakakahinayang lang yung announcement di kami na excite. Lol

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #351 on: October 24, 2012, 09:40:21 pm »
i like the ipad mini! perfect for me yung size, and the design! gusto ko talaga medyo sagad yung screen . ayaw ko magupgrade from 4S to 5, since hinde ko masyado type the new iphone, ipad mini na lang ako, sad lang hinde siya retina display.

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2012, 10:00:23 pm »
wahhh obsolete na agad ang ipad3!!! just bought it last august :(. akala ko yung ipad mini lang ang lalabas this October meron na palang ipad4.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2012, 10:13:18 pm »
^that iPad 4 caught us all by surprise but I think not in a good way (for many).

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2012, 10:40:52 pm »
para na lang din samsung sa bilis maglabas ng bagong model ang apple..

prettyarcher

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2012, 10:43:16 pm »
Mga sis question lang po, yung ipad with retina display, yun yung ipad 3 right? Or yung ipad 4 na? What is the difference between ipad 3 and 4?

Naguluhan tuloy ako bigla. I was set to buy the ipad 3 na this coming saturday kasi yung ipad 2 sa anak ko nalang para hindi sya nang aagaw. Okay pa naman yung ipad 2 ko though may mga scratches na sa mga corners kasi pag nahuhulog niya dati.

Pls help me decide, should I wait for the ipad 4 nalang? When will it be locally available? Same price lang kaya with the ipad 3. Kasi I remember when we bought the ipad 2 last year, yung 32gb nasa 34k right, (wifi+3G) yung ipad 3 same price din. Plan ko lang naman is to get the 32gb, sana same price pa din.

Mas gusto ko pa din yung original size ng ipad kesa sa mini eh. Mas feel ko kasi yung mejo malaki ang size and hindi kasingliit na halos ng samsung galaxy.

Thanks in advance

xthine

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2012, 11:20:17 pm »
A quick Google search showed this comparison between the New iPad (3) and iPad with RD (4):
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/tablets/3406799/ipad-3-vs-ipad-4-comparison-review/

The link below compares the iPad line:
http://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

It depends on what your needs are, do you need an iPad so urgently that you can't wait for the IPad 4 release in the PH?  Do you think it's worth waiting for the iPad4 because of the features that separate it from the New iPad (3) which is by the way still in the stores, at least here in the US.

If I did not have an iPad and I was looking into buying one, then I would wait til the newest model hits the stores.  If for some reason I really am in dire need of an iPad now, then I would go to the store and buy what they have.  So.. It all depends on ones individual needs (vs. wants).

There are some who simply gotta have the newest gadget just for the sake of having one, and there are those who focus more on usability/practicality..just because the newest model came out doesn't render the previous generations useless. 

10tequilashots

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2012, 01:28:43 pm »
^what you've said makes a lot of sense, especially from a practical perspective.

However, I've found that I'm really irked that they've rendered a gadget I've saved up for (the iPad 3) obsolete. And take note, I wasn't one of the first ones who was able to afford it when it was launched months ago. I was only able to purchase it a little over more than a month ago.

Through the years, I've bought a Nano, a Mac, and the third gen iPad. Wala namang problema, impressive and durable ang products. When I buy big-ticket items, I normally purchase from companies whose principles and dealings I am impressed with. Timing the release this way, for me, is really bad form and done in poor taste. But that's just me. :)

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2012, 01:32:48 pm »
^ true that.


andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: iPad (Thread 4)
« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2012, 02:31:05 pm »
 how much na lang kaya ang magiging price ng iPad3 kapag available na sa PH ang 4th gen?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close