We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just want to ask, meron ba sa inyo acidic, I really want to cut down on coffee coz of hyperacidity, pero kahit ngayong pang tanghali schedule ko, nagc-crave pa din ako sa kape.
Gusto ko din hazelnut-flavored. Sometimes I brew coffee and add a bit of nutella in it. Haha!
sis, nagmemelt ba yung nutella when combined with hot coffee? parang ang sarap! parang mocha with hazelnut ba?
best cappuccino for me:1. Toby's Estate2. Illy
Im looking for liquid creamer pang coffee, any recommendations? Powder kasi usually nakikita ko sa grocery. I want sana french vanilla.