watch now

Author Topic: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)  (Read 64687 times)

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2014, 02:33:54 pm »

I just want to ask, meron ba sa inyo acidic, I really want to cut down on coffee coz of hyperacidity, pero kahit ngayong pang tanghali schedule ko, nagc-crave pa din ako sa kape.

ako sis pag nasobrahan sa coffee, nag hyperacidity ako.  so now I just limit to 1 cup of brewed coffee in the morning, then tall latte after lunch. 

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2014, 06:29:17 pm »
Overdose ako ng starbucks, pero I can't live without starbucks once a day.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2014, 11:25:13 pm »
Tried Good Day & G7 ng Vietnam... pero mas the best pa den for me ang Old Town Coffee Hazelnut ng Malaysia <3

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2014, 07:23:19 pm »
^^ I hope you are making your own coffee sis if you drink Starbucks every day, mas tipid kase. 1 bag of whole beans is 375-425 pesos lang and it's good for 1-2 months na for me, compared to buying hand crafted beverages at the store, which would cost around 3k++ per month. :o

^ How does G7 taste like sis? I've always been so curious about Trung Nguyen coffee. If you're still in Vietnam sis, go buy their coffee filter. I use this when I want to brew a really strong cup of coffee. :D

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2015, 02:07:33 pm »
^ medyo so-so lang me for me sis ang G7, hindi lang ganun ka strong..kaso hndi lang ako fanatic masyadong ng mga 3in1 gusto ko pa den pag may lasang hazelnut or kakaibang flavors like sa Old Town Coffee... sa G7 mas gusto ko pa yung coffee nila na may strawberry ecklavoo ;D what's Trung Nguyen? sa Vietnam den ba yun? iba pa ba yung filter na nabibili saten na white?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2015, 06:52:45 pm »
^ Trung Nguyen is brand ng coffee sis. G7 is the instant coffee ng Trung Nguyen, parang Starbucks VIA. ;D Trung Nguyen is like Vietnamese Starbucks, as I heard. It's a big and famous coffee shop, you see it everywhere in Vietnam. They make coffee, as well as sell coffee beans, instant coffee and other coffee tools. Vietnamese coffee phin filter looks like this. You can use it with any ground coffee and it's cheap. What's nice about it is you don't need a paper filter. I use this and clever coffee dripper when brewing coffee. I love both of them.

Gusto ko din hazelnut-flavored. Sometimes I brew coffee and add a bit of nutella in it. Haha!

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2015, 12:50:42 am »
Wala na ba talagang Bo' s Coffee sa SM North? Dati kasi meron diba,sa may annex. But wala na sila dun ngayon. I can still remember how good-tasting their coffee is. ;)

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2015, 12:34:15 pm »

Gusto ko din hazelnut-flavored. Sometimes I brew coffee and add a bit of nutella in it. Haha!

sis, nagmemelt ba yung nutella when combined with hot coffee?  parang ang sarap!  parang mocha with hazelnut ba?

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2015, 01:10:27 pm »
may niregalong tita ko from US
big bag (908 gms) nang 711 french vanilla capuccino
agyan lang konting sugar.. ang saraaaaap.. l

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2015, 11:34:18 pm »
These are my go-to's..lagi akong may malaking jars nito...Cafe Bustelo (espresso), Yuban, Maxwell House, Folgers, Eight o clock..puro sya ground coffee. I choose the dark roast lagi. it usually lasts more than a month for 2 persons na mahilig mag brew ng coffee.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #170 on: January 05, 2015, 10:35:43 am »
sis, nagmemelt ba yung nutella when combined with hot coffee?  parang ang sarap!  parang mocha with hazelnut ba?
Nag-memelt naman sis, but merong bits of lumps na hindi natutunaw. Sometimes I use Nutella when making hot chocolate. You can also add Nutella in a blender kung gusto mo ng frap. :D

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2015, 05:12:15 am »
I love Kori Kohi from UCC! ❤️ Pwede ba yun gawin sa house? Hahaha

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2015, 04:17:19 pm »
best cappuccino for me:
1.  Toby's Estate
2.  Illy

Sis, ano pa ma-rerecommend mo na masarap sa Toby's Estate?  I've tried the cafe mocha twice now.  Ayos lang, nothing special.  Excited pa naman ako ma-try based on feedback from some food bloggers I follow.  Kaso nung natikman ko na parang so-so lang.  Or baka kasi mahilig kasi ako sa matapang na coffee kaya na-underwhelm ako.

sakura30

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2015, 12:07:40 pm »
Hello Mga Sis!

Nakakatuwa naman tong GT pati kape may thread. Hehe!

Ask ko lang if you have any recommendations na brand ng Kapeng Barako. I'm planning to use it as a wedding favor.

Thank you for any input.

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2015, 04:02:42 pm »
Im looking for liquid creamer pang coffee, any recommendations? Powder kasi usually nakikita ko sa grocery. I want sana french vanilla.  ;)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2015, 09:34:01 am »
^minsan naka-timing ako sa S&R ng liquid Coffeemate na French Vanilla (jumbo bottle). Check mo rin sa Rustans dun din ako nakabili ng small bottle.

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2015, 09:26:38 pm »
^Thanks! Will check S&R.

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2015, 10:00:24 pm »
Kopiko brown for quick fix. Pero I prefer brewed. I love cordillera coffee, too. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2015, 11:14:52 am »
Im looking for liquid creamer pang coffee, any recommendations? Powder kasi usually nakikita ko sa grocery. I want sana french vanilla.  ;)


I just saw two variants of liquid creamer Coffeemate in French Vanilla and Hazelnut.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2015, 12:42:30 pm »
Meron ba ditong may Nescafe Dolce Gusto? Easy to use kaya ito?

Happy na kasi ako sa 3in1 coffees ko, pero gift ko na din sa sarili ko.  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close