watch now

Author Topic: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)  (Read 64571 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2014, 07:32:56 pm »
Hindi siya yung Nescafe pero yung coffee machine ay katabi ng Nescafe dispenser. Hehe di ko napansin kasi niserve lang sa amin at di ko din nasilip kung powdered mix. Yun yung may menu sa wall :)

chaybil

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2014, 10:23:55 pm »
For me, yung latest na nagustuhan ko is Nescafe Classic. Also, like ko rin yung Nescafe cappuccino :)) I really like the aroma of the coffeeeee... :*

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2014, 11:19:55 am »
When it comes to instant coffee I like Pan de Manila's Cafe con Leche.. Not so sweet at tamang tama lang..

gabeetorres

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2014, 09:50:10 pm »
Anyone here tried na the new Nescafe? It's the one in the red and black packaging? I just saw the TV ads kanina and I thought new variant na naman ng Nescafe pero parang yung way of preparation lang yung naiba yata.Slowly roasted daw kaya mas mabango at masarap. Just want to know if may naka try na and if masarap ba siya? Thinking of buying one kasi. Salamat for your inputs.  ;D

I have tried it already sis and so far for me okay naman since hindi ako fan ng mga sweet coffee so their new nescafe classic is just perfect for me and true, it smells really good. Maybe you should give it a try one time so you can tell for yourself. Hope this helps! =)

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2014, 01:31:31 pm »
fave ko is caramel macchiato or with more cream/milk; don't like much those strong ones ;)

btw, meron na canned coffee of CBTL sa familymart :)


coffee_art01

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2014, 12:38:58 pm »
Instant Coffee: I love Nescafe Brown 'n Creamy tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng coffeemate!  :P

Coffee shop naman, I love UCC's houseblend plus creamer.

Also, I'm very happy kasi nag susulputan na yung mga coffee shops dito sa Manila.

Commune Cafe (Makati) They can make 3D coffee art.
Subspace (Ortigas)
Noriter (Taft)
Toby's Estate (Makati)
Cafe Luna (Fort)

Please share kung meron pa kayo masusuggest na coffee shop! :)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2014, 04:02:09 pm »
current fave ko now is iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. kapeng-kape talaga ang lasa and it's only 35 pesos! very underrated and unsung. eto lang binibili ko palagi pag nasa dunkin ako.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2014, 08:37:49 pm »
^I think it tastes like McDo's iced coffee.. or is it just me? :P

Anyway I looove Pan De Manila's Cafe Mocha.. and GTW is my fave instant coffee.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2014, 03:07:39 pm »
^ better yung taste ng dunkin's kesa mcDo's coffee, IMO hehe.

yeah, masarap din yung cafe mocha nila. ^_^

meron nga palang dunkin donuts coffee beans sa grocery store, forgot which store yun. hehe. as for philippine-grown beans, cafe de lipa yung type ko.

quinone

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2014, 11:11:03 pm »
these days ang gusto ko is swiss miss peppermint, dinadagdagan ko lang ng 2 teaspoon ng coffee

splmbrg

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2014, 12:11:50 am »
Nescafe gold is really good.... pag trip namin ng hubby ko ang sabi nga nya "pasosyal" na kape...nespresso chocolate, vanilla and caramel ang dapat laging merong stock... Sa mga coffee shop, i like starbucks double shot espresso iced shaken with hazelnut syrup :)

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2014, 10:47:28 pm »
I love the coffee at commune on dela costa street makati❤️ Soo frothy😍

coffee_art01

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2014, 03:43:49 pm »
Newly discovered individual coffee shop! :) Yardstick, Makati. Their cafe mocha is superb! :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »
^ & ^^ been wanting to try those 2!! :P

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2014, 11:29:25 am »
sa mga sissies natin na mahilig ng brewed coffee, which one do you prefer? dark french or dark italian roast?

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2014, 11:46:03 am »
I love coffee! I know it's bad but sometimes nakaka 3-4 cups a day ako.  :P

Lately black coffee nalang ako, if 3-in-1 I like Kopiko Black.

Newly discovered individual coffee shop! :) Yardstick, Makati. Their cafe mocha is superb! :)

I love Yardstick, favorite ko Deconstructed Mocha nila and White!

starlitgrove

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2014, 05:37:32 pm »
Instant Coffee: I love Nescafe Brown 'n Creamy tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng coffeemate!  :P

Coffee shop naman, I love UCC's houseblend plus creamer.

Also, I'm very happy kasi nag susulputan na yung mga coffee shops dito sa Manila.

Commune Cafe (Makati) They can make 3D coffee art.
Subspace (Ortigas)
Noriter (Taft)
Toby's Estate (Makati)
Cafe Luna (Fort)

Please share kung meron pa kayo masusuggest na coffee shop! :)

Sis try also:
Local Edition (Perea, Makati) - they use local beans, Kape ni Maria, so we'll be helping out our local coffee farmers as well :)
The Curator (Makati)
EDSA Beverage Design - before the Barrio Fiesta along Edsa
Craft - the branch I've tried is along Esteban Abada, Katipunan
Brew UP (UP Diliman)
Habitual Coffee (Ortigas Home Depot) - they brew only using Aeropress
Refinery (Rockwell) - Lamill coffee, so good!
Magnum Opus (Aguirre Ave, Paranaque)

If I would rank, my top 3 would be:
1. Toby's
2. Magnum Opus
3. Yardstick

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2014, 05:55:37 pm »
I looooove brewed coffee. Yun lagi ko inoorder. It's my dream to open a coffee shop one day. :)

Masarap din yung intense dark mocha ng Tully's coffee shop. Currently my favorite.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »
I finally took the plunge and bought Starbucks' French Roast. I can't stand drinking it on its own, too strong for me. BUT it definitely goes well the condensed milk. I guess this is the perfect roast if you want to primp up your coffee with caramel, chocolate chips and the like kase strong sya. You still taste the coffee despite of the ingredients added in. :D I'll try Caffe Verona next!

Lady Blue

  • Guest
Re: Coffee Lovers (THREAD 2)
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2014, 07:29:15 am »
^ Try Ethiopia, you'll love it. It tastes a little bit like chocolate in the end. Also, it's medium roast so not as strong as the French Roast. The French Roast is the darkest roast Starbucks has. I never liked sugar and other add ons in my coffee. I just like a little cream. Sarap!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close