We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anyone here tried na the new Nescafe? It's the one in the red and black packaging? I just saw the TV ads kanina and I thought new variant na naman ng Nescafe pero parang yung way of preparation lang yung naiba yata.Slowly roasted daw kaya mas mabango at masarap. Just want to know if may naka try na and if masarap ba siya? Thinking of buying one kasi. Salamat for your inputs.
Newly discovered individual coffee shop! Yardstick, Makati. Their cafe mocha is superb!
Instant Coffee: I love Nescafe Brown 'n Creamy tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng coffeemate! Coffee shop naman, I love UCC's houseblend plus creamer.Also, I'm very happy kasi nag susulputan na yung mga coffee shops dito sa Manila. Commune Cafe (Makati) They can make 3D coffee art.Subspace (Ortigas)Noriter (Taft)Toby's Estate (Makati)Cafe Luna (Fort)Please share kung meron pa kayo masusuggest na coffee shop!