We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Would anyone know how much designers like rajo laurel, francis libiran etc charge for mto men's suits? Just curious I still haven't decided where to get my fiance's suit made. So far I've only gotten quotes from Cornell's, Je & Co, and Felipe and Sons. My fiance doesn't want to spend a lot on his suit either, but I want to make sure we get him something nice!Hi @lakwatchera: may I know how much Edward Teng charges for men's suits?
^Thanks! Oh that's not too bad then. Since Cornells, Felipe & sons etc quoted me 16K-19.5K and up, depending on the fabric. I'll research a bit more hehe. Thanks!
H2B will have his suit made sa Cornell's. Medyo pricey kasi kung sakanila lahat, a friend suggested na we buy tela from Divi para labor nalang sa Cornell's. We bought 4.25yards ng tela na worth P400 sa Divi (originally P500 or P600 yata), tapos sa Cornell's namin ipapagawa. Labor is I think nasa mga 9k for 3pc suit tapos parang addiitional 1k for the shirt. Yung isa ko kasing friend sa Cornell's siya nagpagawa ng suit nung kasal niya and nakita namin maganda yung fit, modern na kasi kaya dun na din nagdecide magpagawa si H2B