We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
4. The Kite Runner: I can't remember the entire plot of this movie, only bits and pieces have stuck with me BUT GOODNESS GRACIOUS the tears I've shed, that I could remember REALLY, VERY WELL.
You're a Studio Ghibli fan? Wow! Yesss!Anyway, I cried while watching Howl's. But, the Ghibli movie that really brought me to tears was Grave of the Fireflies. Have you seen it? It's about a brother and sister, orphaned, who were caught in the middle of the war. They had to learn how to survive. The brother had to do all that he can to make sure his sister was all right. Very haunting movie.