We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Su-jin: I’ll forget everything soon. I won’t know why you’re with me. You’ll be gone from my mind. And so will I. You understand? As my memory disappears, my soul will too. I’m scared.[Falls to her feet, crying]Cheol-su: Why would your soul disappear? Get up. Leave it to me. I’m your memory. I’m your heart. Got that? No more tears.
To live is to prepare for goodbye;For loneliness is a friend who will not betrayShiver not into pouring love instead buy an umbrella;Believe not in happiness, even in the passions of loveConfess not your love even if you would die for it;For love is like a season;It comes and goes to decorate life’s boredom;The moment you call it Love,It melts away, like an ice sculpture…Goodbye SomedayHappiness lasts not forever, as despair lasts not foreverSome days, there is Goodbye;Some days, there is HelloAt death,Some look back on being loved;While some look back on having loved…I shall look back on having loved…
^ sa youtube meron
land before time