To the person who sent me a PM, I don't know how to reply (can't see the reply button). Her number is 09199913752.
I haven't tried her Skype reading, but if she says it's the same as a personal reading, then I believe her because the two times I've consulted with her were perfect. However, I would personally suggest going to her in person, because she and her husband are really fun to talk to if you're a curious person.
She speaks clearly so you will definitely understand her. The readings last an hour for P1500, and yes, I'd say they're worth it, after having tried several other readers. Another reason why I suggest going to her in person even though she's in Laguna is because you can go over the one hour and she doesn't mind too much, especially if she is still seeing things that must be relayed to you. My first meeting with her, I went over but I was so impressed that I asked to extend to two hours even if she wasn't charging me extra for going over the first.
Yes, she's good with past, present, and future. What she does is start by drawing a single card then telling you the most pressing issue you have (I hear this is what Alex Manuel does too and that is why I'm interested in having a reading with him even though 3k is a bit too pricey for me). Like Alex Manuel, she prefers that you don't tell her anything (which is contrary to Sandy's style because Sandy asked me a lot of questions saying it would help me get the most out of her reading, which turned out to be perfectly true).
She rarely uses the card, though. When you ask her a question about a person, she will ask you to tell her the person's name and age then close your eyes while visualizing the person. This is one of the reasons why our first meeting lasted two hours - being the skeptic that I am, I asked her about a bunch of different people, leading her on with only name and age (some ages I don't even remember), and she'd get them correctly.
The other thing she does, which I don't know if a lot of people are interested in, is look into past lives. If you hold some cynicism towards the idea, I suggest you ask as many questions before and after the reading about past lives. I actual spoke to her husband Phil for almost two hours for free because I had my friend have a reading with Felicia, and even after that reading I kept on talking to Phil for a while.
As for her accuracy when it comes to circumstances, the two times I've met with her, she always nailed my problem on the get go.
The first time it was about a relationship. She had completely no idea about it until I brought up other person involved (just her name and age), which allowed us to figure out who she was referring to at the beginning of the reading. Being skeptical that I am, I'd typically be inclined to think that kind of link is easy to make, but the circumstances of the relationship aren't exactly common.
The second time was about work, and what impressed me is when she said the people I was currently working with are too infantile - which was perfectly correct! The reason why I went to her that time was to consult whether to stick with or let go of those colleagues. Felicia had no prior knowledge about this, but she figured it out anyway.
By the way, my friend (a buddy of mine who I take to "test" psychics) was also blown away, because apparently Felicia could pinpoint the illnesses of her parents and some "secret" personality of his girlfriend that he didn't tell me about.
With regards to the future though, her readings for me are much like Sandy's and another reader I like (Velanthas from QC) - that I am in a situation where I am to trust my own intuition, so they couldn't tell me any specific leads. Even my dreams are telling me to figure things out for myself, so I can't blame them. Maybe it will be different for people with immediate concerns.
Btw, Tara's reading regarding that relationship I mentioned was complete opposite of Felicia's. Sandy's was rather neutral, but also leaning on negative. So far, Tara's positive expectations haven't materialized. However, Baby which I also found very good although her reading is brief, is on Tara's camp albeit with less optimism, so I don't know if this is still going to happen.