watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 245071 times)

imcutechinita

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2012, 03:28:47 pm »
^email her sis.

astrodiva@gmail.com


hi ms. glacy_rein,

gusto ko lang mag-ask, have you tried consulting with Ms. Cat.  Mabilis ba sya magreply once you email her?

thanks...   ;D

Aluna

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2012, 10:31:21 pm »
Hi, as my first post to this thread, I would want to share my experience with the FTs. Tbh, I only tried 2. Miss Baby and August.

Backstory: I went consulting fortune tellers that time b/c I was kind of distraught about my love life. It's a very complicated story, we stopped talking abruptly and I was finding answers in which I dont have the guts to ask the guy itself (LOLZ) Talk about pride and blah.

Miss Baby- On first meetup, I was amazed she knows my problem already. I mean, everybody has their own story but when she uttered "Hindi ka kinakausap ng lalakeng gustong gusto mo, pero gustong gusto ka pa rin niya hanggang ngayon" I knew right there and then she knows the story. So I trusted her. That guy, we stopped talking even though we liked each other so much, b/c he doesnt live in PH. Miss baby hit 95% of the answers I needed. That time, she even told me about the timeframe in which the guy will talk to me. I was so lunatic, that I want the guy to talk to me on my birthday. But sadly, he didn't. For 7 months we stopped talking. But now we are okay na.

August- Ok guys, call me bad. But really, This guy is a scam. I know fortune telling is a discipline of psychic talent, and maybe soulful guesses, they are called hula in tagalog so I know we shouldnt rely on that solely. But firstly, he got my story wrong. He said the guy have a girl, and he got back with his ex. None of which were true. He fail to tell me about my career. And lastly, he keeps on telling me about the travel, that annoyed me a lot. B/c I already canceled the flight in which we will meet in another country (the guy) I dont mind paying, but to waste it at pointless readings. That was quite a drag.

Btw, can I ask the contact number of Miss Tara and Miss Marivic. Im kinda near the area! :)   

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2012, 01:31:20 am »
^yes po. I had 2sessions with her already. :)

imcutechinita

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2012, 08:28:13 am »
^yes po. I had 2sessions with her already. :)

ok thanks po sa info...nag-email na kasi ako sa kanya kaso wala pa reply...i saw her fb post and naospital ata sya...so i'll wait na lang for her reply and hopefully when she feels much better na...by the way, sa ortigas park ba kayo nagmeet during your sessions?

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2012, 11:39:15 am »
^ah yeah nakita ko nga din sa fb.  Yup dun sa may lee gardens tapos yung sumunod na session thru ym chat nalang. :)

mommylyn

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2012, 11:57:27 am »
pa join po.  :) a few years ago I have tried soul card reading with Ms. Sandy sa Cubao expo. Magaling sya and she told me alot of things that helped me make a decision at dun sa mga things she warned me about, eh nagkatotoo nga. Then I also tried this AURA reading with Ms. Stargazer. She would read your aura first then you can ask her questions. She would answer truthfully and she gives good advise parang life coach na rin. Meron din syang binibigay na print outs, na parang summary ng future mo. This is where she also writes some of her advise. Talagang lahat ng sinabi nya about me eh totoo. She's also a psychic, and she can talk to spirits and nagpe perform din sya ng cleasing rituals to rid of negative auras. Meron syang show sa dzmm every weekends ata. Her place is at Mandaluyong. Between Ms. Sandy and Stargazer, I would recommend Madam Stargazer.   :)

imcutechinita

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2012, 05:42:10 am »
^ ms. mommylyn do you have ms. stargazer's contact details?  thanks   ;D

mommylyn

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2012, 11:35:27 am »
@ sis khayzee, I'm sorry I was not able to reply to your pm. I think, di pa po ako allowed makapag send ng PM.
anyways, for those who are interested to go to Ms. Stargazer, she charges 1500 per session. Here are her contact nos. 0917-4995622, 0920-8495948 and 0922TELSTAR or 533-7240 to 42. Look for Ms. Malou. Meron rin po syang website. www.stargazer.com  :)

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2012, 05:55:20 pm »
how much is the average cost per reading ng mga approved FT nyo?

and hindi ba to against God's law?

lifehouse000

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2012, 01:50:59 am »
how much is the average cost per reading ng mga approved FT nyo?

and hindi ba to against God's law?

P500-P1000 per hour. Personally, I dont think masama yun. Its for fun and minsan guide na rin sya. Depende na lang kung masyado mong didibdibin.

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:07 am »
Sis Kikai, [textspeak!] pm, san sa cainta po si ms. marivic?

hi sis! sa valley golf namin siya pinuntahan sa bahay nya..

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2012, 10:08:03 am »

tama yun address na ibinigay nya sayo...nagbigay before si ms. ruby sa akin ng instructions kung pano pumunta sa kanila...i am sure she will do the same for you...just ask her...

sana hindi pa late etong reply ko sayo...  ;)

from onyx kasi yung main road for reference mo then a few blocks along onyx yung street papunta sa bahay nya..

when i commute i ride the jeep going to sta ana from pedro gil-taft.. tapos tatawid yung ng south superhighway.. onyx is a wide road perpendicular sa dinadaanan ng jeep (not sure if jp rizal yun).. landmark mo yung pldt  ofc sa left side ng road...

you can call or text her para you can be met by her daughters..ako kasi nakikisuyo  para hindi ako mawala..

another landmark pag malapit ka na sa street nila is the small churh yung pope pius ata yun name...again perpendicular sa onyx..

mahaba kasi onyx which i discovered one time i rode a cab from makati..
goodluck sis
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:12:09 am by kikai »

mommylyn

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2012, 11:01:57 am »
how much is the average cost per reading ng mga approved FT nyo?

and hindi ba to against God's law?
hi sis! 1000-1500 po.
I don't think it's against God's law, kasi even naman mga psychics they also believe in God. Yun gift nila galing din naman kay God. Basta wag lang natin i-depend yun life natin with what they tell us. Kasi even sila naman, they would tell you na for guidance lang yun sinasabi nila. :)

Sorry, mukhang mali po ata yun na post ko na website ni Ms. Stargazer. I think wala na yun website nya, but she has a multiply account, it's www.stargazerdzmm.multiply.com. hindi nga lang ata katulad ng website nya before na complete talaga. :(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:05:33 am by mommylyn »

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2012, 01:34:37 pm »
how much is the average cost per reading ng mga approved FT nyo?

and hindi ba to against God's law?

200-less than a 1k.. for me.. not if you just seek answers to things that bothers you.. i guess it becomes not ok if you depend on those to decide for you.. ako i have readings to weigh things that are on my mind..


prodigal_girl

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2012, 11:46:56 pm »
Just wanted to share my experiences with fortune tellers.

My first encounter with an FT was back in 2010. My friends and I were in a coffee shop and had noticed 2 girls consulting an FT. With excitement, we approached them and asked them if we could go next. To our delight, "Joanna" agreed.

I don't remember much about my reading but I do remember the details of my friends' reading because she asked me to write them down.

Joanna used ordinary playing cards. First, she asked us for our birth dates and names and from there, he/she does a reading on your past, present and future.

Going back to my friends' reading..

Joanna had predicated that my friend will study abroad the following year and she will meet a moreno guy who'll eventually like her. At that time, my friend did not have any plans of studying abroad. Plus! We were still juniors in college then, so she couldn't have studied masters (for example) abroad. To cut this story short, my friend applied for a summer study tour program the following year (and by this time, she had forgotten about the hula session already) and her study tour mate (who is moreno) eventually came to like her.

My friend still has Joanna's number. If I remember correctly, sinusundo siya ng clients niya dahil parang Paranaque area ata siya nakatira.

I also remember that he was accurate in reading past-present situations.

prodigal_girl

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2012, 12:21:40 pm »
^Waiting for my friend to send me his number.

Another thing pa na nahulaan niya. One of the cards showed a male figure -- a brother, he said. I automatically thought of my legitimate brother. But then he paused and said, "hindi yung kasama mo sa bahay, yung half brother mo" Only the people i'm closest to know that I have half siblings.

I also recommend Ms. Tara! I simply just love her! She was able to describe me and my past and present situations really well. I am positive that her predictions about my future are to happen (claim it and believe it -- law of attraction). :)

mage

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2012, 01:55:59 pm »
I would highly recommend Ate Dana, bukod na comfy sa condo nya, any ku-cute pa ng mga pusa nya. Saka hindi sya nagmamadali sa pagri-read. Nakakatuwa pa nga kasi, tawa ako ng tawa sa mga kwentuhan namin kahit na medyo sad talaga ako sa pinaconsult ko sa kanya. Her rate is reasonable and she can manage to tell you in a nice way yung negative na sagot.

Kaya this coming November, magpaparead uli ako because nasa kanya trust ko unlike doon sa unang psychic na dinadaan lang sa negative ang sinasabi para palabasin lang na straight forward at concern sya sa client nya. But paano naman yung accuracy di ba? I'm not expecting for a 100%, kaso ni isa sa mga sinabi nya walang nagkatotoo at di nya din na yung lalakeng kinunsulta ko eh niloko pala ako. Ayun lang, ;)

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2012, 12:15:21 pm »

Hmmm..  ::)

among the FTs i've tried, ruby gives the most truthful answers.  Ms baby naman sinasabi din naman niya kaso laging positive script.. hehe.. may isang nirecommend officemate ko. nagparead ako sa kanya wala halos tumama pero nung naubusan na ako ng itatanong, binigay ko name ng friend ko tapos sinabi niya saken mga nakikita nya. aba, tumama lahat ng hula para sa kanya.

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2012, 11:10:11 am »
Hi! May nakatry na ba dito kay Nathan Sanchez? Any feedback

Just to share, this is what Psychic Nathan did to me. No problem naman kung magaling siya o hindi pero mali itong ganitong ginawa niya. He should learn a lesson:

http://psychiconline.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8215852-a-very-bad-practice

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2012, 11:14:18 am »
I dont post in here too often nowadays pero I felt the urge to this time because of what this person did. Very bad.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close