We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello po,si ms. tara and ms. ruby, pwede ba sila imeet somewhere instead of going to their respective houses?thanks po.
tarot card reader www.soulcardreader.blogspot.comText or contact sandy. she's great and good. located in cubao expo
i did try once a gay reader sa world trade nung Christmas Bazaar and he is so good sayang i was not able to save his calling card because he warned me from bad things about to happen na nangyari talaga and i was cluelessi tried Ms. Baby she is good as well.
just wanna share...i tried ms. ruby...the day after na magpahula ako, nagkatotoo agad yung isa nyang sinabi sakin...
Hi hedonista, I tried Sandy three years ago. Sabi nya I was too strong to be read. Di daw niya ako mabasa. She gave me info that was common knowledge. I think may point siya. Sabi niya my personality was too strong, sumakit daw ulo nya. She was the first psychic who said that. Hehe. Now I wanna try August, siguro sa Friday.
mga sis ask ko [textspeak!] pg international client magpa reading po k miss ruby or miss tara ,pareho din po ba ang rate sa pinas client?thanks