watch now

Author Topic: how early did you announce your pregnancy?  (Read 38878 times)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:05 am »
6w1d after tvs confirmed my pregnancy. The news spread among my fb friends like wildfire. Kasi we've been trying for more than 4 years kaya ayun, sobrang happy kaming lahat.

Teawee

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2013, 08:43:31 pm »
I told my mom the day OB confirmed I was pregnant with an ultrasound of the yolksac. I guess I was 5 weeks at that time? But I didnt tell any of my friends until I was 3 months along kasi may pamahiin daw about telling people too early. Sinundan ko narin kahit d naman talaga ako naniniwala kasi better safe than sorry. Lalo na medjo semi nahirapan magconcieve  :P

pretty_n_primp

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2013, 09:20:14 am »
I'm 9 weeks and 5 days and haven't told my friends and family yet.. Gustung-gusto ko na talaga sabihin kaya lang I'm still a bit worried. I had a miscarriage on my first kasi last Feb, I was 7 or 8 weeks at that time and we were all devastated when we lost our little angel. Thank God, I conceived again on Mar 29. Plan ko to tell my family and friends once I hit my 12th week. Pero grabe, sobrang hirap kasi hindi namin ma-contain mag-asawa yung kasiyahan namin and pagpapasalamat na binigyan kami ng panibagong blessing! :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:22:15 am by pretty_n_primp »

iammisslawyer

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2013, 10:49:01 am »
i announced it at 7 weeks but only to closest friends.  ;D :D

teal_rayy

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2014, 06:25:28 pm »
the moment nag positive yung pregnancy test i told na my parents and my in laws.  they have been waiting for this for so long so nireport ko na. 

BabySheika

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2014, 08:23:00 pm »
Hi mga Sis! It's my 1st time to post!
I'm excited to announce my pregnancy but pigil kami ni hubby. Though our families knew it already and selected closest friends. I'm 7 weeks now. Hanggat kayang pigilan we'll try until the 1st trimester is finished. Good luck mga soon to be mommies! This is my 1st pregnancy after 5yrs of trying! ;) God bless us all!

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:02 pm »
7 wks after TVU

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2014, 03:52:09 pm »
As soon as I got a positive HPT, I told my in-laws and my parents. After I got my TVU, to my close friends, and then everyone else. I was 7 weeks.

I would've waited until first trimester is over but I had a miscarriage before. I asked for prayers.

mmgarcia22

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2014, 04:23:48 pm »
as soon as i got the positive pt result. that was 15 feb 2013. i cant hide it. i was so excited. and now my baby is 4 months old :)

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2014, 12:44:11 am »
Since nahirapan kami mag conceive ni hubby, as soon as nag positive ang PT ko, nag post ako kagad ng status sa FB> haha! Very excited lang.  :D

Micaaa

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2014, 03:56:53 pm »
When we found out, I was already two months pregnant. My mother in law found out after mga 2 weeks kasi biglang tumigil ako mag yosi. Haha!

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2014, 08:10:40 pm »
It was wednesday when we had our PT. It turned out positive but we did not disclose it to anyone. Saturday plan namin ni hubby to see an OB. The next day i had spotting again. Come Friday me spotting ulet so medyo nag woworry na ako. So nagpaalam ako sa boss ko na mag half day ako due to spotting. After our check-up we were told na 5 weeks pregnant na pala ako. The OB advised na mag bedrest muna ako due to SCH. So nalaman na sa office agad since need ko mag file ng sick leave. I phoned my family agad at yung super nagsisitilian sila first apo kasi sa side ko. I informed my select close friends too. Pag may perfect time i might post sa FB too. :)

angelstandingby

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2014, 12:49:28 am »
with my family and close friends, as soon as i got results from an over the counter pregnancy kit.

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2014, 01:41:11 am »
I don't really announce and in my case hindi ko pwede sabihin sa fb because of the mother of my fiance. Well to be honest hindi pa kami kasal at ikakasal pa lang. Just to be safe lang I don't want to announce because it will be complicated for my fiance's side. Kahit nga kasal na kami hindi namin ipapapost ang pics on fb para hindi makita nung mother na nasa US. Okay lang malaman na preggy ako but not kasal because of the petition in US ito eh! Pero para safe medyo silent ako sa pregnancy ko. Sa family ko naman sinabi ko sa parents ko 10 weeks na. Mother ko was worried because of measles while my father is just No reaction at all. Hindi ako pala announce at ayoko yung idea that people will ask me details about my pregnancy, ayokong maraming nakikialam.

blueflame

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »
Hi mommies! We announced na pregnant kami last Thursday lang. Hihi! 7w2d kami nun. But our immediate families & selected friends knew it pagka-5 weeks namin. It took us 2 years & an ectopic pregnancy kaya nung nasa uterus na sya, sobrang happy lang namin! We can't wait until our 3rd month! ;)

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2014, 10:33:13 am »
1st pregnancy - had a M/C at 7 weeks. I announced it on FB right after my PT showed BFP.
After 1 year of trying, I found out I was pregnant yesterday. 2 faint lines (tested twice). I am TTC with Clomid so I am really expecting it. I told my parents, sisters and inlaws yest then my dad did an sms blast to his sisters to inform them about it. Shared it to my 3 closest friends. Planning to announce it once I saw the fetal pole or 3rd month. Hirap i contain ang happiness but then again with my exp last year, dumami bigla ang close friends ko when I miscarried asking what happened. So for now, I'll keep my mouth shut muna.

mjp

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2014, 02:39:22 pm »
We told our family after I tested positive on the home pregnancy test. I told friends when we saw them or talk on the phone. We found out the gender last week. Ganun pa rin, didn't post on FB or anything. It was the same with my eldest. I think when we posted on FB, I already gave birth and 2 months na eldest ko. 

chimponzi

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2014, 04:29:57 pm »
i announced it 5W to my close, close friend (because i had to ask about the faint line. haha). 7W to my parents, in-laws when we confirmed viability. 12W to my college barkada, my husband's closest friends and 20W to the world. hehe

preggygielian

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2014, 02:59:13 pm »
We announced it to:
-family at 7w after namin nakita na may heartbeat (nagkaron kasi kami ng m/c dati at 8w (pero 6w palang wala na heartbeat) kaya ayaw sana namin maexcite at mabigo nanaman sila)
-close friends at 12w towards the 13w
-officemates at 14w kasi din ayaw ng mga Chinese dito sa office na sinasabi kung hindi pa tapos ang 1st trimester. I think sakanila medyo bad luck yun...kaya nakisakay nalang ako hehe :P Gusto ko nga 20w bago ko iaannounce sakanila pero nag apply na ako ng maternity leave..masyado akong excited mag leave haha!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:00:41 pm by preggygielian »

sachism

  • Guest
Re: how early did you announce your pregnancy?
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2014, 10:23:28 am »
i am on my 8th week and we announced it already. made a cute collage of our first born that she's being promoted to a Big Sister.

Her only child status will expire on April 2015. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close