We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Art. 370. A married woman may use:(1) Her maiden first name and surname and add her husband’s surname, or
I recently got married, too. Looking back when I was much younger, I was too idealistic. Ayaw ko rin idrop ang surname ko blah blah. But now, I realized that it's easier if I just go with what's "normal." So its Anna R. Bautista To the TS, I don't think you can choose your middle name. If you go for Anna Bautista, Reyes would be your middle name. Magkakagulo sa records mo pag Cruz ang ginamit mo.
mga question lang ako sis. wala pa akong copy ng NSO marriage cert namin, hindi pa ako nakaka request pero pwede na kayang ipabago ko na yung company ID ko to my married name? Hindi naman kasi hihingian ng married cert eh.
Sa company namin pwede. May couple's copy naman kayo ng marriage cert from the church di ba? Pwede na siguro yun habang wala pa yung sa NSO.