Minimal stimulation ako. Medyo malaki na nga rin. So far here's the breakdown of all the IVF expenses:
IUI Cycle - 40,486.00
We started kasi with IUI, we tried first if it will work for us since our problem is hubby's motility. The costs there include the seminalysis, ultrasound (b-scope), blood tests to monitor follicles, consultation fee, HSSG and medicines
IVF (OPU, egg retrieval cycle): 146,804.00
Cycle day 2 - 23,716 . This includes ultrasound (560.00), blood tests, clomid, letrozole, Gonal F
Cycle day 8 - 5,488. Just a blood test and ultrasound to check if my follicles have grown. I ovulated early since I was given medicines.
Cycle day 10 - 117,600.00 This includes seminalysis, 50,400 for the egg retrieval operation, 56,000 for the egg culture.
Egg Transfer Cycle
CD 2 - 6,820. The usual ultrasound, blood tests and consultation fee
CD 12 - 34,720. Consultation fee, ultrasound, also paid for the blastocyst culture 16,800 and the extended culture another 16,800. We had 3 eggs retrieved but one did not mature. Froze 1 at 5days and 1 at 2days
CD16 & 20 - My follicles were not cooperating and wasn't growing enough (I chose to do natural cycle this time hoping that my follicles will grow and I will ovulate on my own) thus I needed to come back 2 times for blood test and ultrasound. Each visit costs 5,488
CD 23 - 7,168. Includes blood test, consultation fee, ultrasound and suprecur nasal spray to trigger ovulation. I ovulated 2 weeks late.
CD 26 - 3,150. Includes consultation fee, blood tests and duphaston (since my progesterone was not enough yet for transfer)
CD 31 - 44,644. Includes consultation fee, blood tests, the egg transfer (37,119) and medicines to support the embryo which included duphaston, utrogestan and progynova
At 7 days past 5 day embryo transfer, I went back for the Beta hcg test. This was when we found out I was pregnant. We spend 6,023 for the blood test, consultation fee and duphaston
After the initial b-hcg we had to come back every 5 days to check on the beta levels (it should be doubling) . 2nd beta check we spend 9,039 for the blood test, consultation fee, duphaston, utrogestan and I was also given prolupron because I wasn't producing enough progesterone.
3rd beta check we spent 8,423 for blood tests, ultrasound (where we finally saw the gestational sac already and the yolk sac) and same medicines. We will be coming back to Kato in 5 days, hopefully we can see the heartbeat already. Then after that there are around 3 more visits (i think) every 10 days to ensure that baby is growing fine before we graduate to a regular OB.
So that's basically the details of costs we had so far. Hoping you get your BFPs with Kato too!
And pray that I have a sticky bean and we see the heartbeat on time.