We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thank you lahat sa inyo. Sis sbg innohep ready syringe ba gamit mo or yung vial? Saan ka rin bumibili? Hirap daw maghananap. Sa sunday pa ako bili at mag start.
Hi mga sisters. I've Been reading the TTC journey and This IvF at Kato. I must say i learned a lot from sisters here who selflessly shared their journey and learnings. Maraming salamat po. We are currently on preparation stage for IVF at Kato, scheduled for harvest maybe Friday nxt week. I read the advise of sis sbg that one should undergo immunology consult prior to ivf, we already consulted and started the medications for stimulation before I read your advise sis, but still followed your advise anyway, i've consulted an Immunologist and i was told to have APAS panel done. Will go to UST by wednesday, to have it checked, same day consultation at Kato. Probinsyana kc, di makapunta manila kagad. Tanong ko lang sis sbg should we proceed w/ OPU, FET if abnormal results ko sa panel? Should we cancell the procedure altogether and panormalize muna if ever may abnormality? Also i've read that acupuncture can do wonders during IVF journey, can you reccommend a good acupuncturist, their location too? Maraming salamat po in advance. God bless on your pregnancy
Hello po! I have been reading all your testimonies for several months already. I am a Kato patient. Since Sept 2013 ngppcheck up n kmi husband ko. Nag undergo n ako day 2 transfer last october pero di successful. Report po uli kmi Dec 18 expecting for blasto transfer. Kindly pray fo us po. Sana mabigyan nyo po ako ng tips in preparing for that. 35 yrs old n po ako at medyo depressed n po kc 3 yrs n kmi ngttry mgkababy pero wala pa rin. Sana matulungan nyo po ako Baby 2014 and sis sbg. Thanks po and God bless!