We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
dito ko na pinost because I want to hear also from the guys. I just started dating this year. I am seeing this nice guy, good company. I like him as a friend and I keep on telling him I am not yet ready to commit. But he keeps on asking bakit hindi puede maging kami na. Of course, I can think of a long list of why not. And simply put, I still dont feel the butterflies in my stomach (I guess). But he has been a good company.Now I am in a dilemma na feeling ko masyado na syang na-a-attach sakin. It has been clear from the start what I want - (company) and he said he is good with it. Pero lately, laging nagtatanong na how is your date, sino. Then laging may patama na lagi ka naman busy dating kaya hindi ka mahagilap. Things like that. I just want to have a nice time enjoying single life. I don't want any of these drama. He is a nice guy. Ok lang ba sabihin - it is best we dont see each other anymore? the mere thought of saying this to him, makes me kinda sad at the same time. But isn't it the best for both of us?