We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes sis I use Clear day and night pa din, binawasan ko lang yun amount. Yung Exfoderm nga malakas makapag peel kaya I apply it thrice a week at most. Yes I am still peeling, but I love it when my face is peeling, at least I know the meds are still working.
hi sisses! I really really want to try obagi.. I'm not pimple prone pero medyo oily yung skin ko.. I want my face to be glowing and mala artista.. hehe..will i really achieve that? Pwede bang pumunta sa HOO for consultation lang para malaman ko w/c obagi line will i get but i will not get any product? hindi ba nkakahiya na iyun lang ang ipapaconsult ko? tia