We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
got myself Obagi's Vit C serum. it was supposedly for my Mom. kasi meron pako. kaso kinuha nya yung ginagamit ko, so sa akin na lang yung bagong bili. i bought it at 4k lang dito sa derma ko sa Antipolo. at least meron nakong mabibilhan na malapit sa amin. tee hee!!
Forgot the exact amount but not more than 25t complete set dahil they give discount naman, this price is for the one with hydroquinone ha, from HOO. It is advisable to use the complete set especially it's your first time, to see the full effect.
Ok lang naman, siguro magpayong ka na lang if maexpose ka sa sun tas reapply na lang ng sunblock kung tingin mo humulas na yun sunblock. First three months mo, sobrang red and dry ng skin mo, as in scales. Pagtitinginan ka talaga the first three weeks. Tiisin mo na lang, ganon talaga.
^^you can try to consult with a derma, karamihan ng derma dito sa atin may obagi-type na regimen, minsan mas effective pa nga. Sa derma ko now, mas ok ang skin ko kesa when I was on obagi. Hindi ako hiyang sa Obagi, I would always get skin-colored irritation bumps when I use it as a system, the derma at HOO tried to modify it to suit my sensitive skin but I wasn't getting the results they were advertising, I guess kasi masyadong toned down. I also don't believe in using hydroquinone for longer than 3 months, aside from the side effects, masyado na akong maputi for my own liking.
^you can try local obagi. meron sa magic potions store sis