We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Grabe. Very unprofessional. Kung sakin nangyari to baka kung ano pa ang magawa ko sa kanila. Aside from the money I you paid na nasayang lang, na spoil narin yung celebration na minsan lang sa buhay ng anak mo mangyayari.
That was my sentiment. 1st birthdays happen only once that was why I was really disappointed. I did get my money back naman because I owed the party host 50% of his TF, but since I booked the Golden Show through him, he didn't get his balance anymore. He said he willjust the Golden Show for the refund.As I said I dont hold any grudges, but of course there will always be the disappointment everytime I think about it...
My party host was Yoyomaster. I've had him for 3 of my parties. Twice for my own kids and once for a niece.
Kung pagbabasehan ko lang ang sinabi niya sa PM, understandable naman, since ang na late pala ng confirmation/downpayment eh si Glenn kaya siya nagpa book sa tagaytay, but, sana kinancel na lang niya yung sa inyo, dahil kung tutuusin ang unang nag deposit/confirmed eh yung sa tagaytay.Double booking is a no no, cancel na lang sana kesa nag oo pero hindi sumipot.
sis maybe you could name that person / company para other sisses here will have an idea, when they research that person / team sa search button. Hayz what are your next step / plan sis?