watch now

Author Topic: Fitness First (Thread 2)  (Read 75142 times)

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2016, 03:54:04 pm »
For those who are still enrolled at FF, how are you doing so far?  I got an offer for 2700/per month for 12 months.  I feel like I can be really active on the first month but then be lazy to go for the succeeding months so I'm really hesitant to sign up.  And I feel like 2700 is still so expensive for a membership for a gym. 

wisles

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2016, 03:05:31 pm »
hi ms. apple, yung 2,700/month mo is unlimited access to all. mura sya.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2016, 07:04:33 pm »
^^ Yes, I think that's a good offer especially if its for platinum membership.  I'm not sure lang din if I can commit to a program at the moment.

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2016, 02:59:33 pm »
^sis appleberry9, I think good deal na yung P2,700/month.  Been a member of FF for almost 4 yrs now, sulit naman.  Take the membership fee as motivating factor on days that you feel too lazy to go to the gym (think of it as throwing money every time you skip gym). 

compared sa gastos when sick, P2,700/month gym membership is very affordable

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2016, 12:59:43 am »
3-4x/week workout, sauna/steambath, coffee/tea(hehe), kahit sa current rate na 3,080/month, sulit pa rin.  Kahit na RPM and Yoga classes lang attend mo, sulit pa rin. 

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2016, 02:40:32 pm »
every friday ba free pumasok kahit ilan? or 1 lang pwede isama per member?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2016, 07:04:21 am »
i cancelled my fitness first again kasi naman aside from napakamahal ng monthly dues yung pwesto kung saan ako nagwoworkout sinakop na nila

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2016, 11:46:54 am »
thanks to all those who replied :) I wasn't able to get the membership coz I had to leave for a month. He wanted me to take the membership pa rin before I leave and pay for the fee for the month that I was going to miss plus the days of the remaining month during that time.  I asked if I can just take the same offer when I get back but the usual na, maaavail ko lang yun rate na yun if I sign up that day so I opted out na lang since sayang yung 1 month that I'm going to miss.

Hopefully, may ok na deal in the future.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2016, 06:09:50 pm »
^ Wala ba silang option to freeze the account kung hindi naman ba magagamit?

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2016, 11:16:57 am »
^ they do but for a fee.  I wanted sana to start it na lang when I get back coz sayang din yung fee ng pagfreeze for a month then I had to pay those other fees pa, yung mga one time fees for signing up,  at that time.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2016, 12:31:30 am »
^ Sayang, 20 to 30% lang ata to freeze right?  As soon as I find time I do plan to work out din and I think maganda na ngayon sa FF kc platinum na.

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2016, 11:00:43 am »
to those who are thinking of joining FF Plat RCBC, I suggest you checkout the gym during peak times (weekdays, 7-8PM) before signing up to membership.  The place is already overcapacity, i.e.

- you may need to wait for cardio machine.
- one time I arrived around 6:30pm.  ubos ang bath towels, ubos ang workout shirts (except for XL)
- bath towels are already frayed (I now bring my own to address this prob)
- classes are very crowded.  If you want to sign up for the 6:45PM RPM class, you need to be there by at least 6PM
- there is a 7:45PM RPM class (right after the 6:45PM). - there is no time to cleanup the bikes and studio.  they just do a quick mop of the pools of sweat on the floor.  pero the bikes, kanya-kanya na kayo linis.  quite gross...
- if you are taking a shower around 8:30PM, you may have to wait for an available shower

I'm a longtime member of FF RSC and was quite excited when we were given the option to upgrade to Plat when RSC closed last month.  Pero grabe, I never expected that it will be very crowded with all the RSC members who "migrated".  It's not what you will expect from a Plat. 

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2016, 05:09:26 pm »
My goodness, for real?  Have you tried other branches like the one in greenhills?

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2016, 11:23:06 pm »
^yes, that's the current situation sa RCBC right now.  Too small talaga yung place considering most clients will go to gym after work.

Ok sa ibang branches.  Pag weekend, I go to Aura and I'm very happy with the facilities there.  Sa Fort ok din, kahit pa hindi Plat.

nightingale

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2016, 12:44:47 pm »
^so true! I used to go to FF RCBC (for the past 2 years) and enjoyed working out even on peak/rush hours because it never gets really crowded. But after FF RSC closed in July, and its members moved to RCBC, parang palengke na sa RCBC. Hindi na ako nagpupunta doon. I since moved to other FF branches. Mas hindi pa crowded ngayon ang regular clubs compared to RCBC. FF should really have another Makati branch to absorb the number of members. Bakit kaya nila sinara ang RSC, ang dami dami naman palang mga members nito? 

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2016, 11:36:41 pm »
^ Well at least you guys have other options na branch.  And the rates are not bad anymore, I used to workout in abscbn more than 5 years ago.

peewee

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2016, 04:31:44 pm »
RSC was closed because Summit did not want to renew the contract with FF according to insiders. The other tenants in the building kept complaining about the noise.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2017, 12:01:04 am »
It's a little surprising no one posts here anymore. I'm considering enrolling here pa naman, I think their rates now are more competitive. Can anyone give feedback about the current conditions/issues/praises for this gym? May horror stories pa rin ba?

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2018, 11:59:16 pm »
Hi!  Did you enrolled na?  What club?  I'm mostly at North EDSA and MegaMall, sometimes MOA.  Issues, wala naman, though few months of 2017 may AC problem both Mega and North, di ka pa start, para ka na nag warm up.  Other than that, wala naman na. :)



It's a little surprising no one posts here anymore. I'm considering enrolling here pa naman, I think their rates now are more competitive. Can anyone give feedback about the current conditions/issues/praises for this gym? May horror stories pa rin ba?

mamy_maldy

  • Guest
Re: Fitness First (Thread 2)
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2018, 05:03:09 pm »
I go to Megamall, so far ok naman, friendly naman mga members duon at mga staff. Yung mga nabasa kong horror stories before about FF di ko pa naman na experience.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close