We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
same pala tayo. pero hindi naman ako yellowish na sobra. I'll try FIG muna. Thank u
I just bought NYX RL's at the Super Sale Bazaar over the weekend. Hot Pink and Frapuccino at The Makeup Store. I hope these are authentic.
for morena, peach might look a bit chalky since it's a bit light, my favorite for morenas are mocha and desert rose
I got my nyx RLs pre-ordered from digital traincase, and they're all made in PROC..prang nabasa ko sa web na authentic pa din yun, nag outsourced lang din sila sa china.. Pero may fake kaya talagang nyx? super mura na nga nito eh.. Does anyone know if legit tong seller na ito? kasi she offers pre-order like yung RL 100 lang
^wow love all your shades sis! parang like ko nga din stockholm mukhang okay sya. di ba sya pale tignan sis?