We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis, expensive daw talaga daw kasi ang Josiah's. Pansinin mo ang limited ng menu nila sa Oasis package, tapos may bayad for every single change you want to make. They're not flexible at all. I think that's also the reason why hindi ako natuwa sa food tasting nila. Feeling ko it's so limited. Parang ang damot nila nun sa food. We didn't even get the chance to taste their appetisers and salads.
We got Richgold on our wedding last 2013. Laging may food tasting everytime we visit their office. Their AE Jed is ok but the stylist is mejo ok lang din since he asked us to pay additional for the centerpc that I want from their old design..Their food was great din daw based on my guests. For cvj naman, I also love their food. I would choose them if not from richgold's styling..
Feeling ko it's so limited. Parang ang damot nila nun sa food.
Before our wedding in Dec 2014, Richgold was banned from Oasis due to lantang flowers, unprofessional servers, bland food, etc. Sana nagswitch kami to a more known catering company. Getting Richgold Weddings for our wedding was THE WORST decision we have ever made.
Im thinking about upgrading to verandah pero di ko feel rectangular shape nya eh.. Tingin nyo masikip na ba sa Orchard if may flipbooks and mobile bar sa loob and quartet? 150pax ang max namin pero we are aiming for 130 lang sana..
Oasis brides and b2bs, especially those who availed of the venue + caterer package, sino ang pinili ninyong caterer?
Oasis brides and b2bs, especially those who availed of the venue + caterer package, sino ang pinili ninyong caterer?I've had attended na kasi the food tasting of Josiah's, Hizon's, CVJ, and Verleo (Tamayo's and Richgold are no longer affiliated with them). Each of the caterers have their own pro's and con's and I'm having a difficult time deciding on which one to get. Of course, #1 priority is food, but styling and service are also important.Ladies, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks in advance!