We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Sisses!I am a 2018 bride and I wonder if bridal registries does still work. Kelangan ba pag may bridal registry and couple, dapat doon talaga mag avail ng gifts ang guests?
Hi sis, The last time I attended a wedding and gifted the couple with something from their registry, medyo nahirapan ako. Why? Yun affordable items sakto with my budget ubos agad. That was one month to the wedding. Ang daming natira sa registry but those are the far more expensive ones. Alanganin yun nabili ko because it was way below my budget. Ending is nag cash nalang ako. The thing is baka may mga guests na walang mapili and bought other items na wala naman sa registry or i-substitute nila for cheaper brand yun items that they find expensive.