We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks, sis. I remember JV all events din yung kinuha namin sa 1st bday ng son ko, but that was almost 7yrs ago.Pero hindi kami natuwa ni hubby, kasi ang daming times namin pinapalitan yung DVD kasi ayaw magplay.I need to check yung dating recibo kung makita ko pa kung talagang JV all events nga, mura din kuha namin nun kya sila kinuha namin, pero ayaw ko na sa kanila. kaya nga si hubby minsan parang gusto nya pictures nalang talaga, kasi yung DVD minsan lang namin pinanuod, pero yung pictures madalas namin tingnan, lalo na kasi pinagawan namin ng photobook, so pati son namin eh tuwang-tuwang tignan ang 1st bday photos nya. isip nga ako pagtalagang di nakaya ng budget, photos nalang din siguro.
Sharing our Casie's On-site bday video yesterday.<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jwdMlt6tcmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Can't wait to see the official photos. Will post supplier rating/feedback on another thread soon.
Hi! Ok naman ba sis ang service ng photocinema studio? I am looking looking for a videographer kasi and almost everyone I asked were already booked. Can i also ask what package did you avail to them, what are the inclusions and how much? If you don't mind. Thanks!
Good morning sis! Got their 16k package. Will PM you details
Thank you sis, got the pm, but somehow I'm not allowed to reply so I messaged you here again instead. Can I know which other team did you get for the photos? Thanks!
^hi sis.. walang album.. copy paste ko na lang dito yung package na sinend nila sakinPhoto and Video Coverage package - P4,500- Unlimited shots- max of 4 hrs- All photos will be processed (free 10 layouted pictures which will be printed as well)- Free 3-6mins edited video showing the highlights of the event.- Processing time will be 1 week. DVD copies of the processed pictures, edited video and raw video will be shipped after the edit process is complete. Usually on the night of the event we would start posting the some of the finished process photos at our facebook page- 1 DVD movie that will consist the edited video and photo slide slow. (This can be played on a DVD player)***linaw ko lang pala baka mamis-interpret ng iba, I'm not a part of photostreamer po, client lang po ako. sinishare ko lang po para sa iba na naghahanap din ng mas affordable. mahirap na baka sabihin pinopromote ko
Thanks to those who sent me Ging's mobile number! I've booked her na! Yay!!