We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
on average po ba, how much ang photo and video for kiddie part?budget kasi ni hubby 5K lang, sabi ko sa kanya parang wala nang ganun, siguro 10K. tama po ba?
Hello Mommies, just sharing my baby love's Hello Kitty/Sanrio themed 1st birthday pictures by Shutter Count! Sobrang ganda http://shuttercountphotography.com/2012/09/reese-turns-1.html
Hi mommies! Just finished celebrating my daughter's 7th last Saturday. It was a blast pero di ko na uulitin, nakakangarag . Seriously, I thought I'd share with you her onsite video by [textspeak!] Productions. https://vimeo.com/49542306It was a last minute decision and I don't regret getting this additional feature for her party My guests loved it and most especially, my daughter. Aside from this, we also have another MTV teaser and full edited video which I haven't received yet. I highly recommend [textspeak!] talaga.
ngarag talaga birthday preps sis. di ko nga alam kung paano pagsasabayin ang work at birthday preps. nakakastress na. magkano ang sde nila? yan ba yung parang sa wedding na ipapakita agad sa mismong party?