We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sorry what's stripping for? I haven't done that with our cloth diapers
Sis khriseee, you use oxyclean? Bleach yun diba? Is that ok for cds and inserts?
hi mga sis! i'm a first time mom of a 3-mo old boy did some backreading of CD part 2 thread - thanks for all your posts they were extremely helpful!!! but, since i wasn't able to read everything hope you can still answer my question.. i'm planning to buy some inserts from either sunbabies or alvababy.. which type of insert performs better in terms of absorption? (1) 3-layer bamboo or (2) the 4-layer mixed mf & bamboo? also, do they have inserts that are already stay-dry or do i just put microfleece on top of them? thanks!!!
I didn't know bleach isn't allowed for cloth diapers so we've been using it. But I told the yaya to only use it for stubborn poop stains. For regular pee or not too bad poop stains we use Ivory Snow. I'd like to try stripping, my baby's only been on cloth diapers for a month so I can probably do it by the end of May. What do you use for stripping? White vinegar only? Do I have to use boiling water pa?
pa join. next month sana makapag stash na ng cloth diapers! hirap pa kasi ngayon sa budget