watch now

Author Topic: Diamond Peel-Thread 3  (Read 252769 times)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2015, 03:22:54 am »
Has anyone tried DP in Skin101? They have an ongoing promo, PhP1000 Buy 1 Get 1.  Yun DP daw with facial and glycopeel na. Any feedback? TIA!  ;)

fishcollagen

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2015, 03:27:15 am »
Anong best gap ng pagpapadiamong peel?

Is  Every week okay?

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2015, 05:20:24 pm »
Anong best gap ng pagpapadiamong peel?

Is  Every week okay?

Sabi ng derma ko, every month daw. Mas mahal nga lang charge nya, 850 Pesos per session.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2015, 06:40:24 pm »
^ Siguro your derma thinks your skin is good enough na hindi naman kailangan to actually do it frequently  :-*

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #384 on: June 17, 2015, 10:56:01 pm »
Marami din akong blackheads. Pero ang gusto ko sa kanya, d sya gumagamit nung pangkutkot. Nasasaktan talaga ako dun. Meron sya nilalagay to loosen up the pores daw diamond peel and closing of pores. Medyo mahal nga lang kasi 850.

I'm just hoping though na d naman masama sa health yun kung ano man na pinapahid nya.

Meron pa syang inaalok sakin na vitamin c facial, mas mahal, 3500/month to get rid of my pigmentation daw (mostly due to freckles)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2015, 03:54:38 pm »
The DP na 2500 for 5 sessions in dermcare is just Diamond Peel with no facial treatment?

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2015, 05:09:37 pm »
gusto ko din sana itry sa derm care okay ba dun?

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2015, 06:12:15 pm »
nagpa DP ako sa dermstrata. parang walang effect :o . nabawasan lang yung pagkaoily ng skin ko. tapusin ko siguro yung 3 sessions para makita result

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #388 on: June 28, 2015, 03:22:08 am »
The DP na 2500 for 5 sessions in dermcare is just Diamond Peel with no facial treatment?

ang sabi sa akin sis may facial na..

chyk

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #389 on: July 27, 2015, 06:42:48 pm »
I tried Dermcare's DP yesterday, first time ko sya and I am very satisfied with their service. I tried to check lang sa Metrodeal to buy more vouchers, kaso wala na pala =(

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #390 on: August 01, 2015, 03:58:21 am »
Has anyone tried DP in Bioessence?

leoanmsotelo

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »
i saw last time sa lets face it na 500 na lang dp nila, markdown from 900. Ok kaya magpadp sa kanila?

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #392 on: August 15, 2015, 05:46:51 pm »
I had my first DP after x years , at Skin House. So refreshing and I was satisfied, as always. Will go back for more visible results.  ;)

ARopa

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #393 on: August 15, 2015, 06:02:42 pm »
@tischarmedlife. The promo of the diamond peel at skin 101 is going on forever already.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2015, 04:07:41 am »
^ Sis, have you tried their DP already? Or kahit anong treatments sa Skin101?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2015, 02:49:42 am »
I bought portable diamond peel machine for exfoliation and prevents pimples sana ,,yes It removes old skin and makes my face pinkish glow after use ,,kaso kasi nakatamaran ko na gamitin,,

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #396 on: September 27, 2015, 02:48:58 pm »
had my first diamond peel experience 2 days ago at Murad. I was quite reluctant to try it at first but since I've already been having facials for quite a while, I decided to try something new. I was scared at first because I thought it would hurt but it actually didn't. It was just like a small vaccum for the face. I just felt something sucking and tugging at my skin. Right now the skin on my forehead, cheeks and nose are peeling, I asked my facialist if this is normal and she said it will be gone in 2-3 days and I just have to continue my regular skin regimen. :)

Whooper

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2015, 02:23:19 pm »
Ask ko lang kung may mga nagpapaDP dito sa Robinsons Metro East or Sta. lucia? Anong magandang clinic for DP? Sa Let's Face It kaya sa Sta. Lucia, okay kaya?

leoanmsotelo

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #398 on: October 11, 2015, 02:13:34 am »
Ask ko lang kung may mga nagpapaDP dito sa Robinsons Metro East or Sta. lucia? Anong magandang clinic for DP? Sa Let's Face It kaya sa Sta. Lucia, okay kaya?
Yes sis, ok naman DP sa lets face it sa sta.lucia east...

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Diamond Peel-Thread 3
« Reply #399 on: October 11, 2015, 02:50:18 am »
Has anyone tried DP in Bioessence?

I have. Just once though. Okay naman sya -- did not have any bad effect after. I cannot really say whether it was effective or not kasi isang beses pa lang ako nakapagpa Diamond Peel.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close